• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Weird prices

bobsi18

Hmm... I've just found that all prices that don't have attributes are changing price to .75 cents - They appear the right price when looking at the product pages, it's when they get added to the cart that the great change happens. The prices are still correct in the database... I've just installed a 'specials' module so I'm off to look at that - but I'm looking at any advice on where to look - i.e. what would make it change to '75 cents' in particular?

Any suggestions appreciated!

:) ~Barbara~

look for changes you made in the following files that perhaps changed the product's price

catalog\includes\classes\shopping_cart.php

catalog\shopping_cart.php

look for changes you made in the following files that perhaps changed the product's price

catalog\includes\classes\shopping_cart.php

catalog\shopping_cart.php

I've been looking for a while now and can't figure it out - I haven't cahnged shopping_cart at all? I changed specials.php, and added a few extra files as well... If I don't crack it soon, I'll have try and take out the changes :(

~Barbara~

I've been looking for a while now and can't figure it out - I haven't cahnged shopping_cart at all? I changed specials.php, and added a few extra files as well... If I don't crack it soon, I'll have try and take out the changes :(

~Barbara~

Ok lovely ppls, looking for some advice... I've had an error come up...

1062 - Duplicate entry '0' for key 1

insert into specials_retail_prices select s.products_id, s.specials_new_products_price, s.status, s.customers_group_id from specials s where s.customers_group_id = '0'

[TEP STOP]

This came up when I was trying to add something to the cart. I did a search on the error, and someone suggested (for a similar error) to 'drop the table' - does this mean delete the contents of the table and if so, how do I do it?

I've looked in my SPECIALS_RETAIL_PRICES table and have found an entry where the price is .75 (ah ha! the .75cent issue!), but the product id is '0' - how does this work? Could it be that it's just accidently put this in, if so, could I just delete this one record (by just hitting the 'delete' button in phpmyadmin)?

Just looking for some re-assurance before I go and delete this record or 'drop the table'.

Thanks ~Barbara~

It's ok - I deleted the offending record (and another 3 that I found in the SPECIALS table) and all seems to be working... Don'y know how they got there?!

Thanks

~Barbara~

Archived