• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Not adding to cart

Hi there,I am having some problems with some of my products cant be added to the shopping cart.

Has anyone had this problem?

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks

you need to describe the problem a bit more. What happens when you try to add these products. Errors? Anything particular about those products? Have you changed/removed product related tables from the database?

• 4 weeks later...
you need to describe the problem a bit more. What happens when you try to add these products. Errors? Anything particular about those products? Have you changed/removed product related tables from the database?

i am actually having this same problem, at www.impulsegadgets.com

when i click on an item to add to cart, it brings to to the cart page but displays cart as empty, no error or anything just an empty cart...any ideas???

thanks

oh i forgot to mention i have not ever edited the application top.php, and i dont have any contrib, installed that have to do with my product info page

Archived