• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Payment already Done... with PayPal IPN

xvilar

I'v installed Oscommerce 2.2 and i'v read all post i'v seen in order to get running:

PayPal IPN Payment Module + Download Controller 5.3

I'v been guided by: Installation Guide - osC Paypal IPN 1.1 + Downloads Controller 5.3 - on fresh osC MS2.2, for 'lazy' users to sell downloadable goods (Oct 27 2005, 10:37 PM)

It's the best post i'v read about this, but i'v a little problem.

Ever i do a paypal IPN payment trhought sandbox of course, and after i get authenticated, i get :

"this shipping payment is already done, contact the seller for more info..."

one of the paypal staff guys tell me that the payment button has the same IPN each time ???? i dont undestant, what can i do?

Thanks in advance!

I'v installed Oscommerce 2.2 and i'v read all post i'v seen in order to get running:

PayPal IPN Payment Module + Download Controller 5.3

I'v been guided by: Installation Guide - osC Paypal IPN 1.1 + Downloads Controller 5.3 - on fresh osC MS2.2, for 'lazy' users to sell downloadable goods (Oct 27 2005, 10:37 PM)

It's the best post i'v read about this, but i'v a little problem.

Ever i do a paypal IPN payment trhought sandbox of course, and after i get authenticated, i get :

"this shipping payment is already done, contact the seller for more info..."

one of the paypal staff guys tell me that the payment button has the same IPN each time ???? i dont undestant, what can i do?

Thanks in advance!

Maybe post your question to the Download Controller support thread.

Maybe post your question to the Download Controller support thread.

Sorry coopco.... i haven't installed yet download controller. I'v followed the post (Alexstudio guide) and i'm in the first step... only Paypal IPN payment module 1.3 ...

Thnx

Sorry coopco.... i haven't installed yet download controller. I'v followed the post (Alexstudio guide) and i'm in the first step... only Paypal IPN payment module 1.3 ...

Thnx

OK, I do now know if there is a support thread for that contrib. Sandbox needs to be set up exactly the same as your shop. Apart from that, I do not know. I installed a different PayPal contrib that serves my needs.

OK, I do now know if there is a support thread for that contrib. Sandbox needs to be set up exactly the same as your shop. Apart from that, I do not know. I installed a different PayPal contrib that serves my needs.

Which contribution, please?

Works with Dowloads Controller too? or u use another download contrib??

Thnx in advance!

Which contribution, please?

Works with Dowloads Controller too? or u use another download contrib??

Thnx in advance!

Sorry for the cvonfusion, I meant another PayPal IPN contrib. I don't use downloads controller of any sort, but others have.