• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How do I move column to left?

Jodoi

Hi,

I am trying to find out how to move my column_left so that it is in line with the left side of my banner...I've posted the link so you can see what I mean:

My Webpage

I've searched the forum, looked in column_left.php but can't see what I want so if anynone could give me a detailed description of what I should be looking for I would be really grateful.

Thanks,

Brent.

Hi,

I am trying to find out how to move my column_left so that it is in line with the left side of my banner...I've posted the link so you can see what I mean:

My Webpage

I've searched the forum, looked in column_left.php but can't see what I want so if anynone could give me a detailed description of what I should be looking for I would be really grateful.

Thanks,

Brent.

To delete the line below from your catalog/index.php, it will permanently delete the left column

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

Since you do not want column_left anymore, you just delete column_left.php

I suggest you leave it there, you may need it in future.

Hello World! ^.^ I'm a Internet naive. Browse my working profile

Malaysia Web Services - OPerion Website Marketing System

To delete the line below from your catalog/index.php, it will permanently delete the left column

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

Since you do not want column_left anymore, you just delete column_left.php

I suggest you leave it there, you may need it in future.

Thanks for the reply smithveg,

I don't think I made myself clear. I want to keep the left column, but it is slightly out of line with my banner (over to the right). I just want to move the column into line.

Thanks,

Brent.

Thanks for the reply smithveg,

I don't think I made myself clear. I want to keep the left column, but it is slightly out of line with my banner (over to the right). I just want to move the column into line.

Thanks,

Brent.

Can you check on where you set the top banner width. I'm not sure where to set since i never try before.

If you can't really find the way, you just shortest your top banner. hehe... this is my ideas...

One more things you have to test it, change your windows display pixels to smaller or larger.

Try and see, because different people make the different setting on their windows setting.

:thumbsup:

Hello World! ^.^ I'm a Internet naive. Browse my working profile

Malaysia Web Services - OPerion Website Marketing System

Archived