• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

What?s the path to my admin directory?

Hi, I'm having problems getting this secure trading contribution to work for me. When testing a successfull transaction I get the following error:

Warning: require(/www.cfbsupplies.co.uk/wwwroot/admin/includes/languages/english/invoice.php) [function.require.php]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in f:\domains\cfbsupplies.co.uk\wwwroot\includes\modules\email_invoice\email_invoice.php on line 30

Fatal error: require() [function.require.php]: Failed opening required '/www.cfbsupplies.co.uk/wwwroot/admin/includes/languages/english/invoice.php' (include_path='.;c:\php5.1.2\PEAR\pear') in f:\domains\cfbsupplies.co.uk\wwwroot\includes\modules\email_invoice\email_invoice.php on line 30

I think the problem is with a another contribution I installed before, "Fancier invoice". The installation of this contrib says to edit the following code to suit your domian:

// Folder Definitions
define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', '/home/YOUR_DOMAIN/public_html/catalog/admin/'); // absolute path required

I changed it to:

// Folder Definitions
define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', '/www.cfbsupplies.co.uk/wwwroot/admin/'); // absolute path required

I changed it to the above as I assume "define (DIR_FS_ADMIN)" is defining the path to my admin folder but I have obviously edited incorrectly. I have no "home" "public_html" or "catalog" folders and the folder that contains my admin file is wwwroot. If someone could tell me the path to my admin file I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks, David.

Try removing /www.cfbsupplies.co.uk first

So that it looks like either

/wwwroot/admin

This here:

www.cfsupplies.co.uk/wwwroot/admin

That is not an absolute path.. that is a web address.. that means that it is looking in the subfolder admin under folder wwwroot at the address cfsupplies.co.uk

What server are you using, Windows? If so.. try this second

/localhost/wwwroot/admin/

Hope this helps..

fl0at