• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Protx Form Module v1.09 not passing data to Protx

Has anyone had this problem? When I check the source code of the confirmation page on the store site, all data is there and looks fine. However when the form is submitted, Protx doesn't receive anything at all. I am totally mystified - I though this would be a doddle as I have some experience of using Protx with other applications, and all seems familiar, warm and friendly.[code<form name="checkout_confirmation" action="https://ukvpstest.protx.com/VSPSimulator/VSPFormGateway.asp" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data"><input type="hidden" name="VPSProtocol" value="2.22"><input type="hidden" name="TxType" value="PAYMENT"><input type="hidden" name="Vendor" value="testvendor"><input type="hidden" name="Crypt" value=& #34;IgAdEBkXOhwsHRAATkZGVVhUWkBFVUZEQlZcQi4fGxAdAEtdX1BBRkxDMAEEFwsKDAtJIjEkUCEL

FwwAHRUHHRkLU0MuAgQJFlQ7BA1EPxMGEQBTUDYbBwwXBxYmJjpYBhAbAk5KXAMBEkAQDh4fDB0TAgoZ

ChxcFwoeWyAsPUsMEwAEHxsRSg0MChEfCgYAKRUcCwwXBxZdBB4VSCIOGxgQAREjNyJZBwYAFUlbWRIZ

E0EGFQkYHRgCGgsYHAdLEBsbSjgtPF0XBAcVGgoJSwwaEQYYGwMRMRQdHRcAAAdYFQYUSTEBFgcbGwAc

Kg4fEVgjFQMJTjMGHhgMEhkFQy0RHAYbCBYGMwgPDQNPBAQGGDZWAgsAARkEHRsESw0LQQcfQyURGAEB

Fio/FQwfSQYEGwgvBhUJGB0YAhoLGBwHSxAbG0MqAQMbAgABDTcBChYKAQdYSk1WMQYBTyAbBBdYNxYbBhoA

FkkgGxsAGQwKABETGhgaAEImGhEfDB0THgQDFwcbBgBfIRgMGgELUj8MHRMSCgNCKxcYDAURBBw+CxwG

NwoXEUs3KVBPRzUhVTYfCQINARU1ARcGExYdWVZLVDEbEVY3AQULXjUWBhYDFwxIPB0ZAAQcExcLEgYe

GABfNgMGBQ0BFRwEHgceDBwBQycaDAcREkUlDQEVEAoeUjQMAggGHBM1HAcCJgEACk8mIkdUQyQqQi0T

Bw4WAEtRVDQABREXMRsZDk4jW1IgDAcVGAwbCU9EQlJTTEZVTlxZRUUiOw5WITgtTzsaExYGAgAcRC0d

FRcXTkdfW1ZBQEFfSlpHUVRSXlxHXElCR0tdXVUiGxIWBjQKAQ9POjAsXkdGRT0nPDtUNgoHAgADRCwT

FgkWVENVTicKHABFPk5HX1xUQUtOVl1CQF9cUEFHQl9BQFhQWF4GMBsKGFQxUU5VWxsaBhtUT1ZdKScI

VCkcEx8GTiYAEwYBSUVMU19VQUdGX0JEQUteVlVFRV1dQUJfWVVXXEFRSSceDB4UBhwTX0JOTktbVFVf

WUheTk5LW1RVSlpQQw=="><input type="image" src="includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_confirm_order.gif" alt="Confirm Order" title=" Confirm Order "></form>[/code] .......What the dickens is (or rather, is NOT!) going on???????

Is there anybody using Protx Form Module (There surely MUST be guys!) who can point me in the right direction to getting it to work on my store? This is the final headache preventing me from going live and it's a bit like a steering wheel down my pants........it's driving me nuts!

Hi,

I don't use the protx form (I use protx direct instead) but looking at:

"<input type="hidden" name="Crypt" value=& #34;IgAdEBkXOhwsHRAATkZGVVhUWkBFVUZEQlZcQi4fGxAdAEtdX1BBRkxDMAEEFwsKDAtJIjEkUCELFwwA

HRUHHRkLU0MuAgQJFlQ7BA1EPxMGEQBTUDYbBwwXBxYmJjpYBhAbAk5KXAMBEkAQDh4fDB0TAgoZChxcF

woeWyAsPUsMEwAEHxsRSg0MChEfCgYAKRUcCwwXBxZdBB4VSCIOGxgQAREjNyJZBwYAFUlbWRIZE0EGFQ

kYHRgCGgsYHAdLEBsbSjgtPF0XBAcVGgoJSwwaEQYYGwMRMRQdHRcAAAdYFQYUSTEBFgcbGwAcKg4fEVg

jFQMJTjMGHhgMEhkFQy0RHAYbCBYGMwgPDQNPBAQGGDZWAgsAARkEHRsESw0LQQcfQyURGAEBFio/FQwfSQYEGwgvBhUJGB0YAhoLGBwHSxAbG0MqAQMbAgABDTcBChYKAQdYSk1WMQYBTyAbBBdYNxYbBhoA

FkkgGxsAGQwKABETGhgaAEImGhEfDB0THgQDFwcbBgBfIRgMGgELUj8MHRMSCgNCKxcYDAURBBw+CxwGN

woXEUs3KVBPRzUhVTYfCQINARU1ARcGExYdWVZLVDEbEVY3AQULXjUWBhYDFwxIPB0ZAAQcExcLEgYeGA

BfNgMGBQ0BFRwEHgceDBwBQycaDAcREkUlDQEVEAoeUjQMAggGHBM1HAcCJgEACk8mIkdUQyQqQi0TBw4

WAEtRVDQABREXMRsZDk4jW1IgDAcVGAwbCU9EQlJTTEZVTlxZRUUiOw5WITgtTzsaExYGAgAcRC0dFRcX

TkdfW1ZBQEFfSlpHUVRSXlxHXElCR0tdXVUiGxIWBjQKAQ9POjAsXkdGRT0nPDtUNgoHAgADRCwTFgkWV

ENVTicKHABFPk5HX1xUQUtOVl1CQF9cUEFHQl9BQFhQWF4GMBsKGFQxUU5VWxsaBhtUT1ZdKScIVCkcEx

8GTiYAEwYBSUVMU19VQUdGX0JEQUteVlVFRV1dQUJfWVVXXEFRSSceDB4UBhwTX0JOTktbVFVfWUheTk5

LW1RVSlpQQw==">

The opening quote has been encoded. Try to find out what is causing this as this is most likely the source of your problem.

Tom

Edited by perfectpassion

Tom

Thanks very much for taking a look - a true hero! I'll have a furtle and see if I can sort it.

Many thanks

Hi,

I don't use the protx form (I use protx direct instead) but looking at:

The opening quote has been encoded. Try to find out what is causing this as this is most likely the source of your problem.

Tom

Well - after several days and nights of checking everything, I am pleased to report that if YOU ever stumble over this problem, you might find it useful to check if

enctype="multipart/form-data"

appears in your form. If it does, nothing gets submitted to Protx. Take it out and suddenly you can step back off the ledge, and go open a beer to celebrate!

Thanks again Tom for being there.......

Tom

Thanks very much for taking a look - a true hero! I'll have a furtle and see if I can sort it.

Many thanks