• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Protx 2.2 Module - No data passed to Protx

I am totally mystified - I installed the Protx 2.2 Module. I though this would be a doddle as I have some experience of using Protx with other applications, and all seems familiar, warm and friendly. However, Protx refuses to see any of the data when the submit button is clicked in the store conformation page. When I look at the source code for the store confirmation page, everything is sitting there and it all decrypts fine this end. BUT Protx keeps telling me no data was received.......What the dickens is going on???????

<form name="checkout_confirmation" action="https://ukvpstest.protx.com/VSPSimulator/VSPFormGateway.asp" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data"><input type="hidden" name="VPSProtocol" value="2.22"><input type="hidden" name="TxType" value="PAYMENT"><input type="hidden" name="Vendor" value="testvendor"><input type="hidden" name="Crypt" value="IgAdEBkXOhwsHRAATkZGVVhUWkBFVUZEQlZcQi4fGxAdAEtdX1BBRkxDMAEEFwsKDAtJIjEkUCEL
FwwAHRUHHRkLU0MuAgQJFlQ7BA1EPxMGEQBTUDYbBwwXBxYmJjpYBhAbAk5KXAMBEkAQDh4fDB0TAgoZC
hxcFwoeWyAsPUsMEwAEHxsRSg0MChEfCgYAKRUcCwwXBxZdBB4VSCIOGxgQAREjNyJZBwYAFUlbWRIZE0
EGFQkYHRgCGgsYHAdLEBsbSjgtPF0XBAcVGgoJSwwaEQYYGwMRMRQdHRcAAAdYFQYUSTEBFgcbGwAcKg4
fEVgjFQMJTjMGHhgMEhkFQy0RHAYbCBYGMwgPDQNPBAQGGDZWAgsAARkEHRsESw0LQQcfQyURGAEBFio/FQwfSQYEGwgvBhUJGB0YAhoLGBwHSxAbG0MqAQMbAgABDTcBChYKAQdYSk1WMQYBTyAbBBdYNxYbBhoA
FkkgGxsAGQwKABETGhgaAEImGhEfDB0THgQDFwcbBgBfIRgMGgELUj8MHRMSCgNCKxcYDAURBBw+CxwGN
woXEUs3KVBPRzUhVTYfCQINARU1ARcGExYdWVZLVDEbEVY3AQULXjUWBhYDFwxIPB0ZAAQcExcLEgYeGA
BfNgMGBQ0BFRwEHgceDBwBQycaDAcREkUlDQEVEAoeUjQMAggGHBM1HAcCJgEACk8mIkdUQyQqQi0TBw4
WAEtRVDQABREXMRsZDk4jW1IgDAcVGAwbCU9EQlJTTEZVTlxZRUUiOw5WITgtTzsaExYGAgAcRC0dFRcX
TkdfW1ZBQEFfSlpHUVRSXlxHXElCR0tdXVUiGxIWBjQKAQ9POjAsXkdGRT0nPDtUNgoHAgADRCwTFgkWV
ENVTicKHABFPk5HX1xUQUtOVl1CQF9cUEFHQl9BQFhQWF4GMBsKGFQxUU5VWxsaBhtUT1ZdKScIVCkcEx
8GTiYAEwYBSUVMU19VQUdGX0JEQUteVlVFRV1dQUJfWVVXXEFRSSceDB4UBhwTX0JOTktbVFVfWUheTk5
LW1RVSlpQQw=="><input type="image" src="includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_confirm_order.gif" alt="Confirm Order" title=" Confirm Order "></form>

There is an active support thread for this contribution. You'd be better off posting your question there.

Vger

Oops - Sorry - obviously I didn't search for the right terms before posting!!

Archived