• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

language problem

marczs

Hi !

i've just installed the catalan pack. I put all files in the correct directory (at leat , I think i did) and i configures the new language in the admin , but i'm getting this error as i open the shop. Can anyone help me ?

Warning: main(includes/languages/catalan/index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/oneilco/public_html/catalog/index.php on line 33

Warning: main(includes/languages/catalan/index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/oneilco/public_html/catalog/index.php on line 33

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/catalan/index.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/oneilco/public_html/catalog/index.php on line 33

It's saying the index.php file can't be found in the catalan directory. Is it there?

Jack

thanks very much JAck ! I'm new at it :) But now i'm getting this problem

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_db_connect() (previously declared in /home/oneilco/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/database.php:13) in /home/oneilco/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/database.php on line 13

any help here ?

thanks very much JAck ! I'm new at it :) But now i'm getting this problem

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_db_connect() (previously declared in /home/oneilco/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/database.php:13) in /home/oneilco/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/database.php on line 13

any help here ?

Looks like you copied a root level file into the language level - the two files (though named the same) are different - one contains all the root code, the other the content in the appropriate language.

Terra

My code for combining PayPal IPN with ** QTPro 4.25 ** osC Affiliate ** CCGV(trad)

and how to solve the invoice already paid error

General info: Allow customer to delete order comment ** FTP Programs & Text Editors ** Amending order email **

Archived