• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

WHAT A NIGHTMARE

stasmmr

I have had my database udated to vers 5 mysql have fixed a few problems with this forums help but need some more. My admin page for some reason is still linked to my old admin page and i can't get rid of it .Can anyone tell me the settings for my admin/incl/config page so i can make sure they are set up correctly.

It is pointing to my new database username and password but not too sure about path setting for files ,

thanks

stasmmr

It depends what file paths you have in your configure files now and where your admin folder is now as to what file paths you will need to set in the configure files.

Have a look at this: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/lofiversion/i...hp/t193738.html

I have had my database udated to vers 5 mysql have fixed a few problems with this forums help but need some more. My admin page for some reason is still linked to my old admin page and i can't get rid of it .Can anyone tell me the settings for my admin/incl/config page so i can make sure they are set up correctly.

It is pointing to my new database username and password but not too sure about path setting for files ,

thanks

stasmmr

this is my site setup

oscommerce-2.2ms2/catalog/admin

'DIR_WS_ADMIN', '/admin/'); // absolute path required

define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', , '/oscommerce-2.2ms2/catalog/admin/'); // absolute path required

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/oscommerce-2.2ms2/catalog/'); // absolute path required

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', , '/oscommerce-2.2ms2/catalog/'); // absolute path required

this is what i am stuck at at the moment i don't know what goes where. HELP PLEASE

thanks

stasmmr

Archived