• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping Fee per country or per city only

Dear All,

I was thinking of having a program specificaly for shipping fee /area(city or country) For example a buyer have bought an item to my shopping cart then he or she wanted it to be delivered to their relatives and now the costing will be fix in that area in terms of how many items as long the shiping fee is fix on that area. For example again if someone wants the package to be delivered in New York it will cost them $20 and if they want it to be delivered in California it will cost them $35 or if thay want it to be delivered in Colorado it will cost them $40. and what ever or how much weight it is it doesnt matter. There will be a fix rate per area...Help I need a module for this one have any one have this kind of program???

It is greatly apprecited since this project will also support street children in the Philippines once this program will be executed.

Thanks

ArvinMD

Dear All,

I was thinking of having a program specificaly for shipping fee /area(city or country) For example a buyer have bought an item to my shopping cart then he or she wanted it to be delivered to their relatives and now the costing will be fix in that area in terms of how many items as long the shiping fee is fix on that area. For example again if someone wants the package to be delivered in New York it will cost them $20 and if they want it to be delivered in California it will cost them $35 or if thay want it to be delivered in Colorado it will cost them $40. and what ever or how much weight it is it doesnt matter. There will be a fix rate per area...Help I need a module for this one have any one have this kind of program???

It is greatly apprecited since this project will also support street children in the Philippines once this program will be executed.

Thanks

ArvinMD

So you want fixed shipping for different areas?

You could try extra table rate and set up differnt zones.