• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Welcome Image Dimension Change

Mariposa

Here is my problem.

I have replaced all the images on the upper portion of the body text, just below the header. The previous image would have been called "table_background_something.gif'. The dimension of it was 57x40.

The new images are each 32x32 but are displayed 57x40 and skews the image.

I have searched the files for a reference for the 57x40 and was not able to find anything. According to the index source the image is a variable, but it must be entered somewhere for it to be showing up tis way.

I viewed one image in the text viewer, right-clicked and it says the image is 32x32.

If you would like to see the above example view the work-in-progress at store.countrydesigns.org/catalog/index.php.

Thank you,

Cindy

I had the hardest time when I was trying to figure out how to size these also. :huh:

Go to your store's admin panel. Click on 'configuration', then click on 'images'. Then, you can set the image size by editing the pixel values for 'heading image width' and 'heading image height'.

Cathi

• 2 weeks later...

Cathi,

Thank you so much! It worked!

I have been so busy configuring other aspects that it has taken me this long to get back to this page and check. Thank you again.

Cindy

Archived