• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Website Payments Pro and Virtual Terminal

goosed

Are they both the same thing, or completely different? I want to integrate WPP into my cart, but I think I accidentley signed up for Virtual Terminal.

On my Sandbox account I completed all the steps for WPP, and now see the "Implement Website Payments Pro" as an option. However on my live account I see "Start Virtual Terminal".

I've tried following PayPal's solution to removing the VT. But instead of actually removing it, it just cancels out the Billing Agreement. Whenever I try to apply for WPP, it only gives me the option to accept the VT Billing Agreement again. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

If you get PayPal's Web Payments Pro, I believe you get the Virtual Terminal service with it at no added cost. Like a package deal sort of thing.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.

Therefore, all progress depends upon the unreasonable man."

-- George Bernard Shaw