• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Anyone use wmconnect

Epic Mike

If you use wmconnect for your ISP could you take a minute to help me out. I had a customers using wmconnect (Wal-Mart Connect) as their ISP that couldn't create an account at my store and would like to verify this. He said he kept getting "script errors" but couldn't explain it anymore than that. Just reply to this thread and I'll pm you my site.

Thanks,

Mike

I think that sounds more like a javascript error on your customers internet explorer

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

I think that sounds more like a javascript error on your customers internet explorer

Thanks for that suggestion...that would make sense. The only thing that puzzles me is that I've actually had 2 customers using wmconnect not be able to create accounts. This one contacted me and the other one I saw in my log file. I guess I would just feel much better if I could actually have someone with wmconnect try it for me.

wmconnect is basically AOL with the changing IP addresses and proxies that in the past have been a problem for OSC.

Thanks,

Mike

This reply isn't really going to answer your question, but I remember reading a thread here recently from someone who had a similar issue with the Walmart ISP accounts. I've searched and searched, but I can't find it for you.

Maybe you'll have better luck than I did searching for it.

Cathi

This reply isn't really going to answer your question, but I remember reading a thread here recently from someone who had a similar issue with the Walmart ISP accounts. I've searched and searched, but I can't find it for you.

Maybe you'll have better luck than I did searching for it.

Cathi

Thank you Cathi, I'll search again. Still, if anyone uses them, I'd appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Mike

Archived