• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Unable to go to Checkout...

Zona6

hello!

I?m having a problem under www.zona6.org/loja . I?m not beeing able to go to Checkout. Anybody knows what can make this happen? I?m a newbie to this...The Shop is not configured yet! (colors, buttons....) i?m just uploading items and making it work...is not even open to public..

And i have this error as well;

Error!

Unable to determine the page link!

Do i have to install anything else, besides the package to make the webshop run?Sorry for this beggining questions...but i'm not finding over the search...

And every time i make checkout , with items under the Cart, it gives me a error saying;

"the conexion to zona6.org has been interrupted. Some information could have been transfered"

Thanks!

Do you have a ssl certificate installed? If not then you need to edit your two configure.php files and set ssl to false. If you do then you need to edit the path as it is probably not correct.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Do you have a ssl certificate installed? If not then you need to edit your two configure.php files and set ssl to false. If you do then you need to edit the path as it is probably not correct.

Thanks!

i have ssl certificate, but is not installed...how do i install it, to be able to run the checkout safety?

Thanks!

i have ssl certificate, but is not installed...how do i install it, to be able to run the checkout safety?

You need to get with your hosting company, they all have a different way of doing things so you will need to ask them how to get it installed.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Archived