• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

payment module problem

Hi, I have just installed the secure trading contribution following the installation guide carefully. The Installation went fine but I have uncountered a problem during testing. Logging onto the secure server fine and displays the payment form where the customers enters thier card details. When I enter in the test card details and click send payment button I get the following errors

Warning: require(includes/modules/EMAIL_INVOICE_DIRFILENAME_EMAIL_INVOICE) [function.require.php]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in f:\domains\cfbsupplies.co.uk\wwwroot\checkout_process.php on line 225

Warning: require(includes/modules/EMAIL_INVOICE_DIRFILENAME_EMAIL_INVOICE) [function.require.php]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in f:\domains\cfbsupplies.co.uk\wwwroot\checkout_process.php on line 225

Fatal error: require() [function.require.php]: Failed opening required 'includes/modules/EMAIL_INVOICE_DIRFILENAME_EMAIL_INVOICE' (include_path='.;c:\php5.1.2\PEAR\pear') in f:\domains\cfbsupplies.co.uk\wwwroot\checkout_process.php on line 225

I've looked at checkout_process.php but don't really know what to change in order to make it work. I can post the contents on checkout_process if it is required.

One other point that maybe inportant (i don't know) although I get these errors the order goes through and I (the merchant) receive an e-mail saying, an order has been received and paymant has been authorised. However the customer does not recieve any e-mails.

Can anyone help?

Thanks, David.

Archived