• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Suddenly shop stopped working?

Z3RatuL

Hey guys. I had a shop with lots of contributions installed and was working fine for several months now, until one day when I tried to check the site I got this error:

3 - Error writing file '/tmp/my.log' (Errcode: 28)

select sum(tax_rate) as tax_rate from tax_rates tr left join zones_to_geo_zones za on (tr.tax_zone_id = za.geo_zone_id) left join geo_zones tz on (tz.geo_zone_id = tr.tax_zone_id) where (za.zone_country_id is null or za.zone_country_id = '0' or za.zone_country_id = '84') and (za.zone_id is null or za.zone_id = '0' or za.zone_id = '184') and tr.tax_class_id = '1' group by tr.tax_priority

[TEP STOP]

Is this a mySQL error? cause I can access my phpMyAdmin web interface but when I try this query it also gives me the error above...

How can I fix that? Is this has to do with me? Or the error is from the server (corrupted database) that I need to contact my Web Hosting company and fix it?

There's a diference between living & BEING ALIVE!

Well I executed the query over and over again removing some of the joins where clauses and so on... Turns out that the GROUP BY is making the whole thing hang. At my local testing system eveything's good though with the above query... Anyone can help me out?

There's a diference between living & BEING ALIVE!

Archived