• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

database_osc.TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK' doesn't exist

anyone know why this error come to me?

when i click:- (either one as below) i will come out this error...

database_osc.TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK' doesn't exist

of course i can't see any products_stock table in my database... there are no such table...

do i need to create it...

in addition, i can't any related table that have same cols with the required attributes..

Download Complete tab-delimited .txt file to edit

Download Customized tab-delimited .txt file to edit

Download Model/Price/Qty tab-delimited .txt file to edit

Download Model/Category tab-delimited .txt file to edit

Download Model/Attributes tab-delimited .txt file

Download Extra Field (CREATE THE EXTRA FIELD FIRST BEFORE USING THIS FEATURE) tab-delimited .txt file to edit

when i click this one:- (it prompt me to save, i have save it and open the file...)

Download Froogle tab-delimited .txt file to edit

i have try to add some row with unique product_model and upload it...

it prompt me upload success... but i can't see any new product added in my store...

i don't know why i jus can click and download the "Froogle"...

is there any wrong to me ! :o

i just wan to upload more than 10 product or moer than 100 product at a times.

(this is call bulk upload right?)

can anyone help !

Hello World! ^.^ I'm a Internet naive. Browse my working profile

Malaysia Web Services - OPerion Website Marketing System

1146 - Table 'mypewter_osc.TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK' doesn't exist

select products_stock_quantity from TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK where products_id = '28' and products_stock_attributes = '3-5'

this is the complete error message that i get !

select products_stock_quantity from TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK where products_id = '28' and products_stock_attributes = '3-5'

Oop... sorry that i post this stupid things...

i have recognise the problem...

the way is... i try to delete all the previous product that i use for testing...

then i try to click one of the link... i could let me download and save the file...

yeah ! :thumbsup:

but ;)

i don't understand the word inside...

how to type it...

ohya... if i upload a product which include the image address, is it i definetely need to upload all the image to /../image directory...

i'm not sure about it...

i'm not yet try this...

see ya... ! :lol:

smith :lol:

• 4 years later...

HI I am geting this same error... how did you fix it... what is the SQL comand i need to run to make this "TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK" properly... ?

Pls Help

what is the SQL comand i need to run to make this "TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK" properly... ?

You don't need an SQL command. You need the add the define for TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK in catalog/includes/database_tables.php or catalog/admin/includes/database_tables.php or both.

You don't need an SQL command. You need the add the define for TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK in catalog/includes/database_tables.php or catalog/admin/includes/database_tables.php or both.

COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME THE CODE & LOCATIONS TO INSERT

catalog/includes/database_tables.php & catalog/admin/includes/database_tables.php

TO define for TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK

***NOTE: I don't have QTPro instaled! or in my DB i can't see a table called TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK!

Nobody can know what you have installed but for sure you have somewhere a query that is looking to find TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK to do something with it

Because the table name comes in capital letters, it means that it is not defined in the files mentioned above. So you just go and make this definitions in the same way it is done for the other tables and insert the definition anywhere before the last ?>

If you don't have this table in the database, you will get again an error but with small letters this time

You need to look where this query is and adjusted it again. Maybe you started to install something and you didn't finish, r changed your mind?

Maybe the best will be you put back your backup files before the installation attempt in this case

Nobody can know what you have installed but for sure you have somewhere a query that is looking to find TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK to do something with it

Because the table name comes in capital letters, it means that it is not defined in the files mentioned above. So you just go and make this definitions in the same way it is done for the other tables and insert the definition anywhere before the last ?>

If you don't have this table in the database, you will get again an error but with small letters this time

You need to look where this query is and adjusted it again. Maybe you started to install something and you didn't finish, r changed your mind?

Maybe the best will be you put back your backup files before the installation attempt in this case

Hi thanks for the info i got it fixed. since i don't have QTYPro on the EZ populate instalation i had to set VJ contibution one line to "false"

Hi can any one help me finding this add-on

I need to add extra info to display on each item acording to the attributes selected.

eg: colors: red / green / blue so when a item has a specific attribute lets say green it gives an info box about green. and when the item has blue it gives an info box about blue?

Can some one pls help me or give me a link to where i can find an Add-on that can do this??