• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Task Manager (Admin)

At line 1333 i changed:CODE$db_admin_split = new splitPageResults($HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, $db_admin_query_init, $db_admin_query_numrows);To:CODE$db_admin_split = new splitPageResults($HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, $db_admin_query_raw, $db_admin_query_numrows);And got:

Displaying 1 to 11 (of 11 tasks)

i didn't got the same problem as you , is it normal ?

Idea : for the due date, i think by default there shouldnt be one , and if we click on a button for instance or an empty date field , then the calendar become active and we can put a due date .

By the way , it s still in american format, i think it should use the format of date defined in the language

MS2

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I installed Task Manager Contribution and went without a hitch except for the incorrect format of the record being entered into the Tables. The only problem I am having is adding a new task.

I get a Internal Server Error when I click Insert.

The error in the log is as follows:

[Thu May 25 20:41:33 2006] [error] [client 71.70.170.165] Premature end of script headers: /home/excitepa/public_html/zarkan/admin/admin_tasks.php

I have no problem editing the demo task. Also, I can add Projects without problems.

Any Ideas?

BTW - Great Contribution

i didn't got the same problem as you , is it normal ?

Idea : for the due date, i think by default there shouldnt be one , and if we click on a button for instance or an empty date field , then the calendar become active and we can put a due date .

By the way , it s still in american format, i think it should use the format of date defined in the language

Don't know if it's just my installation? Just posting what I'm doing with mine :)

Since I didn't install the full AAC i still think that some of the errors might come from that. Maybe I should take it easy and try to confirm on a fresh osc, AAC and Task manager first. Im pretty new on this whole thing so I'm still learning.

About this:

I installed Task Manager Contribution and went without a hitch except for the incorrect format of the record being entered into the Tables. The only problem I am having is adding a new task.

I get a Internal Server Error when I click Insert.

The error in the log is as follows:

[Thu May 25 20:41:33 2006] [error] [client 71.70.170.165] Premature end of script headers: /home/excitepa/public_html/zarkan/admin/admin_tasks.php

I have no problem editing the demo task. Also, I can add Projects without problems.

Any Ideas?

BTW - Great Contribution

Look at this page:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/misc/FAQ-...-script-headers

Filepermissions or the file not declaring it's HTTP-headers correctly.

Can't look at the files right now so I wouldn't know.

First try chmod 777 task_manager.php and see if it helps.

I tried to set the file permissions to 777 unfortunately sitegrounds does not allow a file to be accessed directly if the file is writeable.

Also, their support staff said that the script did not end due to a lack of resources.

Another error I saw being posted from Internet Explorer on

Line: 835

Char: 1

Error: 'Sortable Table' is undeclared

Code: 0

URL: ~/admin/admin_tasks.php?page1&tID=&action=new_task

If have tried installing this same script and a older version on a clean install of OSC but on the same server and recieve the same errors.

Thank You for you support on this matter

I tried to set the file permissions to 777 unfortunately sitegrounds does not allow a file to be accessed directly if the file is writeable.

Also, their support staff said that the script did not end due to a lack of resources.

Another error I saw being posted from Internet Explorer on

Line: 835

Char: 1

Error: 'Sortable Table' is undeclared

Code: 0

URL: ~/admin/admin_tasks.php?page1&tID=&action=new_task

If have tried installing this same script and a older version on a clean install of OSC but on the same server and recieve the same errors.

Thank You for you support on this matter

I installed on another server and now I get the following error:

1054 - Unknown column 'admin_task_due' in 'field list'

insert into admin_tasks (admin_projects_id, admin_task_name, admin_task_description, admin_task_priority, admin_task_status, admin_id, admin_task_due, admin_task_created) values ('0', 'asdfdsafsadfsadf', 'afasdfsadfdsafasdf', '3', '4', '1', '2006-05-30', now())

[TEP STOP]

Any ideas.

I installed on another server and now I get the following error:

1054 - Unknown column 'admin_task_due' in 'field list'

insert into admin_tasks (admin_projects_id, admin_task_name, admin_task_description, admin_task_priority, admin_task_status, admin_id, admin_task_due, admin_task_created) values ('0', 'asdfdsafsadfsadf', 'afasdfsadfdsafasdf', '3', '4', '1', '2006-05-30', now())

[TEP STOP]

Any ideas.

Sorry about being a pain, I have fixed the above problem the date for admin_task_due data field was incorrect but I still get a Premature End of Script on the Siteground Server.

Thanks again for the support

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Everyone,

I appreciate everyone's help and added support for this contribution, and as of lately, I've got a ton of projects to undergo so I'm not readily available for help, as i hoped i would be.

But Again, Thanks to everyone that has been helping make this contribution even better, and for the support lent in the forum!

• 2 weeks later...

i would like to select only the task not finished , could someone give me the right syntax:

$admin_tasks_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_ADMIN_TASKS . " where admin_id='". $login_id."'");

like : " AND task status is not marked finished "

:'(

MS2

i would like to select only the task not finished , could someone give me the right syntax:

$admin_tasks_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_ADMIN_TASKS . " where admin_id='". $login_id."'");

like : " AND task status is not marked finished "

:'(

Azer, I'm not following, could you be a little more specific?

For Tasks not finished or completed:

$admin_tasks_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_ADMIN_TASKS . " where admin_id='". $login_id."' and admin_task_status ='0'");

You can try the above query Statement ---^

I love this script!

My installation based on rtxs's suggestions: klick here!

So far I only have some minor problems:

- can't find includes/menu.js anywhere

- javascript error (something about SortableTable function)

- when I click on check box (Task Complete) - nothing happened (just reload)

Any ideas?

• 2 months later...

Nice contribution. Of course I also ignored the fact that you need the admin accounts with access levels so started to install only the needed tables etc.

First thought is, I would also like to be able to add comments to a task.

Looks good so far.

abra

The First Law of E-Commerce: If the user can't find the product, the user can't buy the product.

Feedback and suggestions on my shop welcome.

Note: My advice is based on my own experience or on something I read in these forums. No guarantee it'll work for you! Make sure that you always BACKUP the database and the files you are going to change so that you can rollback to a working version if things go wrong.

• 1 month later...

Every time I trying installing the SQL, I get this error from v.2.0

SQL query:

--

-- Dumping data for table `admin_projects`

--

INSERT INTO `admin_projects`

VALUES ( 1, 'Test Project', 'D' )

MySQL said: Documentation

#1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

• 2 weeks later...

I really love this contribution , i would like to know if with demonangel, some people here are willing to upgrade and improve this contributions , i hope you could make some request for futur version and also tell what you could add ..

for me , i am alreday working moving all the text to langugae file adding some language variable ..

MS2

• 3 weeks later...

it seems i found a bug :

when i add a new task and assign it to an other admin , the email received by the other admin is saying that a new task has been added by the admin I assigned the task to ! and also , the from eamil is the email of the designed admin :-(

i installed a live support contrib last day and i loved the way they keep an history between answer and question , it has been done for customer to admin relation but it could give us lot of ideas for Admin task manager here is the link :

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1230

MS2

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Just installed this and noticed a few things, i just wonder how others have got past them.

1. Cannot delete all the projects. (only back option is left on the last remaining task)

2. In Task Manager Report Warning: Division by zero in admin_tasks_report.php on line 332

3. Any way of turning off all but the overdue emails?

4. How do you assign a daily/weekly/monthly reoccurring task?

5. How do you assign a time of day to the due date?

If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd be greatful??

• 4 months later...

In IE I get this javascript error:

Line 1060

'SortableTable' is undefined

everything seems to work, but i dont know what's not working since i get this error.

I get the error on every link under Task Manager

on line 1060 of my source I have:

var st1 = new SortableTable(document.getElementById("table-1"),

["None", "None", "CaseInsensitiveString", "CaseInsensitiveString", "CaseInsesitiveString", "CaseInsensitiveString", "Number", "Date", "None"]);

I need help clearing this issue up, thanks

HELP!!!! HELP!!! I'm drowning in errors!

In IE I get this javascript error:

Line 1060

'SortableTable' is undefined

everything seems to work, but i dont know what's not working since i get this error.

I get the error on every link under Task Manager

on line 1060 of my source I have:

var st1 = new SortableTable(document.getElementById("table-1"),

["None", "None", "CaseInsensitiveString", "CaseInsensitiveString", "CaseInsesitiveString", "CaseInsensitiveString", "Number", "Date", "None"]);

I need help clearing this issue up, thanks

• 6 months later...

For the moment i use taks manager for a diffrent purpose :

we are several to work on the website and each of the admins and our customer ( i use admin level contribution)

add tasks to other admins and here here the ideas we could add :

- direct link to the task in the email

- a ability to answer to the task or update it with a automatical date of insertion on the answer

- a page where on a menu you could select the task status / date range / task poster / task destination so to have easy way to find and see task list depending on the needs.

- a better integration of the multilanguage

i would update this list

any volunteer rise up!

MS2

• 2 months later...

Good Evening Folks

This is kind of embarrassing

I have installed ok and now want to remove some of the functions

I want to remove a couple of the columns and the fields, but when I take out what I think is the code the contribution continues to work normally....

Dooohh

I am using Firefox so force a clear the cache by pressing Ctrl Del R

I would appreciate if someone would be kind enough to guide me to the code that paints the columns or what I might be doing wrong

Thank you

Nossum

• 2 years later...

hi guys

anyone sen this when they installed the cont?

Warning: require(includes/account_check.js.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/brentbna/public_html/admin/admin_tasks.php on line 872

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/account_check.js.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/brentbna/public_html/admin/admin_tasks.php on line 872

what am i doing wrong?