• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] CCGV (trad)

Vger

If your plugnpay module modifies or copies part of checkout_process.php then CCGV(trad) won't work without modifying your file in the includes/modules/payment/ folder with fixes - take a look at the osCommerce Pay Pal IPN module fix to see what I mean.

Vger

Hi Rhea, and others

I have osC 2.2 and PayPal IPN 2.2.

I need vouchers/coupons.

Can anyone suggest the best solution:

1. Uninstall IPN2.2, install IPN1.4, then install CCGV(trad) (viz CCGV(trad)_1_2_3_4_5_6_7_8_9_10_11.zip)

2. Use a payment gateway other than PayPal. But if so, which?

3. ...I can't even think of a sensible 3... :(

Yours in desperation

Alan

IPN v 1.4 should work fine. Just uninstall IPN v2.2, upload the IPN v1.4 files and then install.

Make sure you are using the CCGV(trad) uploaded on 21st of May.

Vger

Thank you, Rhea.

Having just looked at the details for IPN, I see that 2.2 isn't an essential update/bugfix to 1.4, but rather the 2.x branch is a rewrite, with the 1.x branch still active/supported.

Must learn not to panic... :)

Cheers

Alan

When Edith (Terra) has time then she'll sort out the 2+ version and CCGV(trad) integration and provide instructions for the 2+ version of the Pay Pal IPN - but she's a bit busy work wise at the moment.

Vger

Terra, who updates the osCommerce Pay Pal IPN, recommends no version higher than 1.4 to work with CCGV(trad).

Vger

Hi Vger,

Many thanks for your kind reply. I realli appreciate this.

Ok, i down to 1.4, so far so good.

Cheers n have an excellent week!!

Vger

I just wanted to say thank you for a great contriibution! I just install this as my very first contribution and after reading several forum messages I was pretty worried that I was not going to fair well, but I got it on the first try with no warnings at all; which is really saying something because I'm pretty close to still being a newbie. I also wanted to say thanks for keeping security as a priority and looking out for those of us who may have not known about some of the issues that can arise. Again thanks

Hi everybody,

first of all thanks for this great and useful contribution. But I have got some problems with the settings/functions. Installation wasn't a problem (updated a previous version which I have never used) and everything seems to work (coupons & gift voucher) except the below explained problems:

First my settings for better understanding:

- Shop displayes prices with tax.

- other contrib are: paypal ipn 1.4 (updated), SPPC and Affiliate

- settings for coupons (top -> down): true, 3, false, true, standard, taxable goods

- settings for gv (top -> down): true, 4, true, false, true, credit note, taxable goods, true

- order total modules: 1 subtotal, 2 shipping, 3 coupons, 4 gv, 5 modul fees, 6 total, 7 tax

The problems I have are as followed:

1) can't automatically redeem vouchers sent by email through link provided in email. After login (or creating new account) I see my account and nothing happens. I have to go to the checkout_shipping and enter the code by hand to redeem which works but difficult to understand for new customer.

2) tax calculation for gv doesn't work at all (checkout_confirmation). See following example:

Sub-Total: CHF 49.00

Shipping: CHF 0.00

Gift Vouchers: -CHF 25.00

Total: CHF 24.00

MwSt 7.6%: CHF 3.46 --> (49/107.6*7.6) should be: CHF1.69 -->(3.46-1.77)

3) tax calculation for coupons are wrong . See following example:

Sub-Total: CHF 49.00

Discount Coupons:3d6774: -CHF 10.00

Total: CHF 39.00

MwSt 7.6%: CHF 2.70 should be: 2.75 --> (39/107.6*7.6)

4) after I reached confirmation page but decide to go back to my cart (to put more products e.g.) and then I go through the whole checkout process again but this time I deside not to use a coupon code or gv they still show up in the confirmation page. See following example:

Sub-Total: CHF 122.50

Discount Coupons:3d6774: -CHF 10.00 --> shouldn't be here

Gift Vouchers: -CHF 25.00 --> shouldn't be here

Total: CHF 87.50

MwSt 7.6%: CHF 7.89

I know this is a lot of information but I hope somebody can help to solve all the above described problems. I am sure I made something wrong although I checked everything twice.

Your help will be very appreciated!

Markus

Firstly this forum supports CCGV(trad) only. If you are using CCGV then you need to go to their support forum.

If you are using CCGV(trad) then you need to read the post-install User Guide, because you obviously haven't read the part about how the Sort Order should be listed.

If "modul fees" are "Lower Order Fees" then you have to turn that off, because CCGV(trad) won't calculate correctly when that is activated.

Pay Pal IPN needs to be modified to work with CCGV(trad) and modifications are also required to work with the Affiliate System. Those modifications are included with the set of files for CCGV(trad).

Vger

Firstly this forum supports CCGV(trad) only. If you are using CCGV then you need to go to their support forum.

If you are using CCGV(trad) then you need to read the post-install User Guide, because you obviously haven't read the part about how the Sort Order should be listed.

If "modul fees" are "Lower Order Fees" then you have to turn that off, because CCGV(trad) won't calculate correctly when that is activated.

Pay Pal IPN needs to be modified to work with CCGV(trad) and modifications are also required to work with the Affiliate System. Those modifications are included with the set of files for CCGV(trad).

Vger

Vger

Hi Vger,

thanks a lot for your quick answer.

I am using CCGV(trad) - of course. I have read all the included documents and I have modified Paypal IPN but I don't have the files for the Affiliate System. Low Order Fees is turned off. I am only using a cash and delivery fee modul (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4348).

Which document is relevant for the Sort Order (Read First and User Guide are different)? I tried both version and neither works. How can I solve this problem?

Thanks a lot,

Markus

The Sort Order specified in the User Guide is not what you are using. Try the correct Sort Order and then see if that works.

To make the osCommerce Pay Pal IPN work with the Affiliate System use this fix:

oscAffiliate v2.5a and PayPal IPN

Back up your files first!

To combine the two, open /includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.ph.

Find this code around line 76:

function confirmation() {

global $cartID, $cart_PayPal_IPN_ID, $customer_id, $languages_id, $insert_id, $order, $order_total_modules;

directly below add this code:

global $affiliate_ref, $affiliate_clientdate, $affiliate_clientbrowser, $affiliate_clientip, $affiliate_clickthroughs_id, $HTTP_SESSION_VARS;

Find this code around line 245:

tep_session_register('cart_PayPal_IPN_ID');

$cart_PayPal_IPN_ID = $cartID . '-' . $insert_id;

}

}

return false;

}

and change to:

}

}

// Include OSC-AFFILIATE

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'affiliate_checkout_process.php');

return false;

}

Vger

i've been using this for a while now and its awesome, but im curious as to why you cant use the free shipping option along with a coupon discount amount. so i could offer a % off a certain brand as well as free shipping with one coupon.

What? Yeah, I can do that.

There is another CCGV, which worked fine up until version 5.10c and then so many people started to add things on to it to "improve" it that it broke down.

I took that version, added a few things that I knew worked and have kept developing it separately since then as CCGV(trad).

The functionality of either Free Shipping or Discount but not both was the way the original contribution was written. It's a very complicated piece of work and to modify it radically would probably result in breaking it.

I think the approach I have taken of modifying a small thing here and a small thing there has resulted in improving this version without risking breaking it.

Vger

i've been using this for a while now and its awesome, but im curious as to why you cant use the free shipping option along with a coupon discount amount. so i could offer a % off a certain brand as well as free shipping with one coupon.

The Sort Order specified in the User Guide is not what you are using. Try the correct Sort Order and then see if that works.

Vger

Vger

Hi Vger,

thanks a lot for your help. I had updated PayPal IPN already before (Affiliate System). The only difference is the following code:

your code:

}

}

// Include OSC-AFFILIATE

return false;

}

my code:

// Terra register globals fix

$_SESSION['cart_PayPal_IPN_ID'] = $cartID . '-' . $insert_id;

}

}

// Include OSC-AFFILIATE

return false;

}

Is this okay too?

Back to the CCGV(trade). I have changed all settings and the sort order according to the User Guide. I have only problems with the setting "Credit Note" (coupons & gv) which I actually need to use.

Here an example with coupon:

Sub-Total: CHF 122.50 (incl. 7.6%)

Discount Coupon:3d6774: -CHF 10.00 (incl. 7.6%)

MwSt 7.6%: CHF 7.79 --> should be 7.95 (122.50-10/107.6*7.6)

Total: CHF 112.50

and an example with gv:

MwSt 7.6%: CHF 8.65 --> should be 6.89 (122.50-25/107.6*7.6)

Gift Voucher: -CHF 25.00 (incl. 7.6%)

Total: CHF 97.50

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Markus

Hi Vger,

I just updated to the latest full release of CCGV(trad) and running into an issue. I’m using the Authorize.net ADC payment mod.

When I get to the checkout payment screen, enter my CC info and a coupon code (25% off) and hit enter or press the continue button I’m taken to the checkout conformation screen but no discount is displayed or applied. If I then go back to the shopping cart and repeat the process the discount is applied and shown on the checkout confirmation page. Any ideas on how the coupon can be applied the first time through?

Thanks,

Randy

How can I be able to get rid of the Voucher balance that you see above the page in header? I don't need it.

If I could move it inside my shopping cart so customers could see the balance from there how could I do that?

I don't know about that module, but the Authorize Net AIM module duplicates part of the 'before_process' that exists within checkout_process.php

Take a look at the fix for the Pay Pal IPN module, which is contained within the CCGV(trad) file set, and see if applying that works for you.

Vger

Hi Vger,

I just updated to the latest full release of CCGV(trad) and running into an issue. I’m using the Authorize.net ADC payment mod.

When I get to the checkout payment screen, enter my CC info and a coupon code (25% off) and hit enter or press the continue button I’m taken to the checkout conformation screen but no discount is displayed or applied. If I then go back to the shopping cart and repeat the process the discount is applied and shown on the checkout confirmation page. Any ideas on how the coupon can be applied the first time through?

Thanks,

Randy

CCGV(trad) doesn't show the Voucher Balance in the header, so I don't know where you're getting that from.

Vger

How can I be able to get rid of the Voucher balance that you see above the page in header? I don't need it.

If I could move it inside my shopping cart so customers could see the balance from there how could I do that?

Hello Vger,

I would be very grateful if you could help to sort this out. I am keen to use this contrib but if it doesn't calculate the tax the way I have described I can't use it due to our regulations in Switzerland.

Thanks a lot,

kyomar

Hi Vger,

thanks a lot for your help. I had updated PayPal IPN already before (Affiliate System). The only difference is the following code:

your code:

}

}

// Include OSC-AFFILIATE

return false;

}

my code:

// Terra register globals fix

$_SESSION['cart_PayPal_IPN_ID'] = $cartID . '-' . $insert_id;

}

}

// Include OSC-AFFILIATE

return false;

}

Is this okay too?

Back to the CCGV(trade). I have changed all settings and the sort order according to the User Guide. I have only problems with the setting "Credit Note" (coupons & gv) which I actually need to use.

Here an example with coupon:

Discount Coupon:3d6774: -CHF 10.00 (incl. 7.6%)

MwSt 7.6%: CHF 7.79 --> should be 7.95 (122.50-10/107.6*7.6)

Total: CHF 112.50

and an example with gv:

MwSt 7.6%: CHF 8.65 --> should be 6.89 (122.50-25/107.6*7.6)

Gift Voucher: -CHF 25.00 (incl. 7.6%)

Total: CHF 97.50

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Markus

I don't know about that module, but the Authorize Net AIM module duplicates part of the 'before_process' that exists within checkout_process.php

Take a look at the fix for the Pay Pal IPN module, which is contained within the CCGV(trad) file set, and see if applying that works for you.

Vger

I just switched to the Authorize.net AIM module (which is also by you... ;-) ) and I'm still running into the same issue. I've been going through the PayPal IPN mod and those areas don't exist in the authorizenet_aim.php program.

Thanks!

Randy

I just switched to the Authorize.net AIM module (which is also by you... ;-) ) and I'm still running into the same issue. I've been going through the PayPal IPN mod and those areas don't exist in the authorizenet_aim.php program.

Thanks!

Randy

Not sure if it makes a difference but I also installed the OSC posted mods for Reg Globals (they are still turned on).

It says in the Register Globals patch files that once installed you must turn Register Globals 'off'. If you have Register Globals 'on' then why on earth did you install the patch files?

CCGV(trad)

Pay Pal IPN

Authorize Net AIM

are not compatible with Register Globals 'off'.

Vger