• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] Authorize Net AIM module

Vger

It's most likely a cuRL issue. Authorise Net uses cURL and it could be that:

1. Your PHP build does not have cURL compiled in it.

2. cURL uses a proxy on your server.

Vger

I'll have to look into it, I know that when I installed os commerce and it looks for CURL it said it was fine and had a green checkmark, I'm not sure how to look to see if it uses a proxy server but i'll see what I can find out

I really want this mod to work because of the CVV code

I'll have to look into it, I know that when I installed os commerce and it looks for CURL it said it was fine and had a green checkmark, I'm not sure how to look to see if it uses a proxy server but i'll see what I can find out

I really want this mod to work because of the CVV code

I check in the admin pannel of oscommerce, it says that curl is working fine

I think i'm going to try a different mod, the one that comes with oscommerce works fine, just doesn't have a CVV code

I don't care if I have to pay someone I'm going to get this mod to work.

Yours is the only one with that CVV code, if I can't get this mod to work I'm going to completely throw out oscommerce and go with a different cms. I've heard it isn't smart at all accepting credit card payments without a CVV code requirement.

I"ve sent an email to my isp asking them what you told me, do I need a proxy to use cURL and was my php compiled with curl.

I'll post you on what they say.

I'm assuming my seccure connection works fine because I do see the lock symbol wheN I go to make a credit card payment.

Since i'm kinda new at this, the one that comes with oscommerce, what is different about that one from your mod besides not having a CCV number.

The one that comes with oscommerce works fine, it connects to authorize.net and has no problems. I won't use it though because of no ccv number.

Wow of all the things that have ever happened, this makes no sense.

At 6am today it must magically started working, I'm not kidding. I didn't touch anything, was about ready to give up on it completely after 2 - 3 days of trying to get it to work, ran one more test transaction through and for some reason it's working now.

Wow, I wish I could explain how I fixed it, but even I don't know :(

If anyone has a website where Register Globals are disabled then don't follow the advice above - because it won't work! $_POST is a Super Global and will work with Register Globals 'Off' or 'On' while $HTTP_POST_VARS is not a Super Global and will only work if Register Globals is set to 'On'.

That's why the script uses $_POST and not $HTTP_POST_VARS

If $_POST does not work on your server then there is a problem with the server and not the script.

Vger

I'm unable to post the cc variables either. I'm running php 4.4 with register globals off. What do you think the problem is?

I can't get past the checkout_payment.php page and get an error mesage that the card is invalid nomatter what card I use.

I printed the Printed the $_POST array in application bottom and all variables are defined except for [authorizenet_aim_cc_owner] => [authorizenet_aim_cc_number] => [authorizenet_aim_cc_expires_month] => [authorizenet_aim_cc_expires_year] => [authorizenet_aim_cc_cvv]

What do you think the problem is?

I'm unable to post the cc variables either. I'm running php 4.4 with register globals off. What do you think the problem is?

I can't get past the checkout_payment.php page and get an error mesage that the card is invalid nomatter what card I use.

I printed the Printed the $_POST array in application bottom and all variables are defined except for [authorizenet_aim_cc_owner] => [authorizenet_aim_cc_number] => [authorizenet_aim_cc_expires_month] => [authorizenet_aim_cc_expires_year] => [authorizenet_aim_cc_cvv]

What do you think the problem is?

I figured it out...sort of.. The problem appears to lie with the FEC contribution.

And for those who are wonderng,, I didn't fix it. I just reverted back to the separate shipping and biling pages. I'm ultimately going to add shipping to another page and phase that out so it worked out for me.

Greetings:

I have assured that all of the prerequisites are met, curl, AIM mode, etc. when I run a test order without the AIM module, I get the normal behavior. When I do a cc through the AIM module in firefox, I'm prompted as to what I want to with the file (i.e. open it in my default text editor, or save it) when I look at it, it's blank - IE just gives a file not found error. I've triple checked my settings on the a.net side and the settings on the osc side as well. One test transaction did result in an email from a.net but the 20, or so others did not. no mods interfering either. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Payment modules should work with RC1, as they are stand-alone additions.

Vger

it's strange.. I dunno why I am keep getting a decline message... oh.. guess what? when I turn in this test mode, the payment goes thru with no problem, but when I turn it to live, it just keep giving me decline message, then I check the trasaction in authorize.net it shows decline there too.. I hope you could help me out Vger. Thanks.

Edited by lloydfz

Are you sure you have test mode off at authorize.net?

it's strange.. I dunno why I am keep getting a decline message... oh.. guess what? when I turn in this test mode, the payment goes thru with no problem, but when I turn it to live, it just keep giving me decline message, then I check the trasaction in authorize.net it shows decline there too.. I hope you could help me out Vger. Thanks.

Joseph McMurry
Web Developer
PHP/MySQL

http://www.mcmwebsite.com

• 2 weeks later...

I've have this working LIVE so thanks for the contrib.

But has anyone modified this contrib to relay the proper invoice number to Auth.net? Currently it just displays "1" for every order in the Auth.net Admin.

thanks

Hello i have been using this contrib for a month or so now and it all seems to work great except sometimes it seems like when a user places the orders everything goes through properly except when i go into "Orders" under the Admin section the order does not show up. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Is there any discussion around incorporating "Address 2" with this module?

The default osc installation comes with a single address line.

However, many of the business customers we ship to have multiple address lines.

What steps should I take to incorporate this (other than rolling in the EXTRA ADDRESS LINE contribution: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2497 ). Has anyone done this before?

Thanks,

J

Is there any discussion around incorporating "Address 2" with this module?

The default osc installation comes with a single address line.

However, many of the business customers we ship to have multiple address lines.

What steps should I take to incorporate this (other than rolling in the EXTRA ADDRESS LINE contribution: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2497 ). Has anyone done this before?

Thanks,

J

extra address line is what you need to install to have oscommerce manage the second address line.

this has nothing to do with Authorizenet, for which a second address line is useless.

Hi,

Just wanted to share this piece of information with anybody. Apparently, a lot of people have trouble setting up their Authorize.net payment module (the AIM version of Vger).

The message that keeps coming up is "(TESTMODE) The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive". All I have done is correct the URL in the authorizenet_aim.php file, line 303

- original content: $url = 'https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll'; // If this does not work then change 'secure' to 'certification' on this line

- replacement: $url = 'https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll'; // If this does not work then change 'secure' to 'certification' on this line

Hope that helps!

Cristian

Edited by Armored

The reason I changed it from 'test' to 'certification' in the first place was because 'test' didn't work. Don't know where the 'secure' came from but am willing to accept I possibly made a mistake.

Vger

Hello All,

I am about to shoot myself! (seriously)

I have read through this entire forum, and cannot find a solution that works for my site.

I have installed the Authorize.net AIM module and cannot get it to work.

I have gone through (I think) every single suggestion mentioned, as to not annoy anyone for not looking first.

I cannot get this module to work. In my authorize.net account the transaction post under the unsetteled transaction section all with "General Error"

In the osc admin section no order go through. Customer emails do not send. Authorize.net merchant emails are not sent.

SSL installed (purchased from Godaddy), Transaction Key Renewed 4 times so far

The following error keeps shoing up in the URL (that is the dumbest place):

error_message=The%20VITAL%20identification%20numbers%20are%20incorrect.%20Call%20Merchant%20Service%20Provider.%20-%20Your+credit+card+could+not+be+authorized+for+this+reason.+Please+correct+any+i

nformation+and+try+again+or+contact+us+for+further+assistance.

I NEED HELP DESPERATELY!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME! (Sorry for shouting, just very frustrated) Have been trying to get it working for days.

I was supposed to launch this site tonight, and my customer is extremely pissed off at me.

Also, I really need the error message to show up in the page or in a popup (NOT the URL)

Can some please be so kind as to PLEASE spend some time with me getting this to work????

Please?? (be gentle, I am relatively a newbie)

Thanks,

Paul

real simple question, but I can't for the life of me find reference to it anywhere:

When I edit values for the AuthorizeNet_AIM module in the OC admin interface, am I supposed to see the new saved values, or is everything supposed to reset to defaults?

Everything is reverting back to default after I click "update".

For example I still see "Your User Name" under Login UserName and "16 digit key" under Transaction Key.

Am I supposed to be seeing the new values? Any idea or pointers to threads would be great. Thanks

Hi Vger

Thank you for all your help and quick responses.

Some of my customers do not get the conformation page after clicking the confirm button. Everything goes through fine. It charges their account and shows up under admin/orders. They just get a blank page. It happens to approximately 1 out of every 15 customers. Any idea what could be going on or how to fix this?

It started happening about 3 months ago.

Thanks for your help.

Chris

Vigar

I think ive tried everything to make this work and I must be pretty close , but not close enough so to say, test mode seem to work fine, once live the card come back to payment page with error declined,

I then login A.net site search unsettled and I can see all the data in there but it display general error

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong here?

https// is enabled