• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] Authorize Net AIM module

Vger

I don't think people understand the gravity of this situation. I sure hope an update comes out soon! I hate being unable to solve this problem myself and forced to rely on others.

Has anything happened with this? Seems like only a week left and noone has mentioned it again? Is there some sort of fix? Pls let me know. Thanks!

• 4 months later...

Hello,

We are using this contribution with out OSCommerce store. Recently we added the Fraud Detection Suite offered by Authorize.net. Shortly thereafter we started seeing some orders being registered by Authorize.net and not being logged in the Admin -> Orders section. We contacted Authorize.net and was told that we should add the following "Response Codes" 250,251, 252, and 253 as valid orders. Currently, if the response code is "1" then it gets passed to the Admin -> Orders. How do we add these new response codes to this contribution to get these orders logged?

Thank you!

First, I want to say thank you for maintaining this contribution. It is very helpful.

I was wondering if there are not some errors in the installation guide that is distributed with the August 2010 release.

About the documented edits:

>>>

In catalog/checkout_process.php (line 49) CUT OUT the two lines:

---------------------------

// load the before_process function from the payment

modules

$payment_modules->before_process();

>>>>

(1) The line numbers indicated above do not match the v2.2 RC2 release. And upon subsequent inspection of the code, it looks to me as if not change is needed.

(2) And with these edits, it looks to me as if they edits introduce bugs (but I'm not a PHP programmer). Can someone confirm that the indicated changes are in fact safe to make?

Here are examples of what I think might be bugs:

>>>>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo ENTRY_CREDIT_CARD_EXPIRES; ?> <<<<<<----- closing </td> dropped?

<td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['cc_expires']; ?></td>

<<<<<<----- closing </tr> dropped?

<?php

}

{...}

>>>>>>>

(3) There is a thread here

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/335136-osc-and-mysql-5-1054-errors/

about osCommerce not being designed to run with MySQL 5.x database with out patches made to the source. There are suggestions in the thread that contributions need to be checked.

Does anyone know of any issues running this contribution against a MySQL v5.x database?

Thanks,

Karl

Hello Everyone,

I installed this module tonight and am having a problem. I am using One Page Checkout and when the page loads - it loads the payment method box, shows credit card with no button and gives an error "There was an error setting payment method."

The only thing I can gather is that this contribution is not compatible with one page checkout. If so - does anyone know how to modify it to work with OPC?

If it can't be - what is everyone using for reducing the 4 page checkout process to one?

Thanks in advance for your help.

• 3 months later...

Hi, We are running osCommerce v2.2 RC2a and the latest version of this module AuthorizeNet_AIM_08-31-10. I have made all of the necessary changes and successfully installed this module; everything works as it should except for the Payment Zone seems to be ignored. My client only wants Authorize.net available to the United States, we had this working with an older Authorize.net module but we would like to upgrade to this newer version. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best Regards,

~ Mandy

• 1 month later...

Hi there;

I was wondering if someone could help me please.

I just installed this contrib and have all the settings set.

But when I run a test order I receive this error :

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/content/l/a/d/ladykdelights/html/catalog/checkout_process.php on line 56

Here is the surrounding code snippet :

// load the selected shipping module

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'shipping.php');

$shipping_modules = new shipping($shipping);

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');

$order = new order;

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order_total.php');

$order_total_modules = new order_total;

$order_totals = $order_total_modules->process();

// load the before_process function from the payment

modules

$payment_modules->before_process();

$sql_data_array = array('customers_id' => $customer_id,

'customers_name' => $order->customer['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->customer['lastname'],

'customers_company' => $order->customer['company'],

'customers_street_address' => $order->customer['street_address'],

Can anyone see where the error is coming from?

Thanks for your help

• 3 weeks later...

Having exactly the same problem as Mandy in post #982 above: running osCommerce v2.2 RC2a and the latest version of this module AuthorizeNet_AIM_08-31-10. Everything works as it should except for the Payment Zone seems to be ignored.

I've reviewed the routine that checks the payment zone and it looks good--the same as the other payment and shipping modules that do work.

Suggestions anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

This is my first time using osCommerce. I just installed the 8-31-10 package and I keep getting an error message in the address bar when processing the order. The page also redirects to checkout_payment.php

error_message=(TESTMODE)+This+transaction+has+been+declined. - Your+credit+card+could+not+be+authorized+for+this+reason.+Please+correct+any+information+and+try+again+or+contact+us+for+further+assistance.

it can be tested here:http://joeltest.com/ollieflaps/ollie-shop.html

Any suggestions on how to fix this? Please help! I need to get this fixed asap so we can launch the site.

Thanks!

Hiren

Edited by hpatel

Hello out there...

I've spent a few minutes plugging in this contribution and I think I'm almost there. I have one issue to deal with and before I start reinstalling and poking around, I thought I'd post the issue here first.

so the user experience is fine up until checkout_process.php. This page renders the following error message:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/29/3996029/html/root/shop/catalog/includes/modules/payment/authorizenet_aim.php:921) in /home/content/29/3996029/html/root/shop/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 45

A little background:

I am running both the cart and Authorize accounts in test mode

I do have a Authorize.NET AIM account

I can post more information if needed. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

s

Thanks,

Shawn

"Surface the ship! Prepare to muster all personnel to escape hatches.

Break out the rafts. Lash them to the deck.

We'll use them as shelters until the fleet arrives."

Hello out there...

I've spent a few minutes plugging in this contribution and I think I'm almost there. I have one issue to deal with and before I start reinstalling and poking around, I thought I'd post the issue here first.

so the user experience is fine up until checkout_process.php. This page renders the following error message:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/29/3996029/html/root/shop/catalog/includes/modules/payment/authorizenet_aim.php:921) in /home/content/29/3996029/html/root/shop/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 45

A little background:

I am running both the cart and Authorize accounts in test mode

I do have a Authorize.NET AIM account

I can post more information if needed. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

s

I fixed this. It seems there was extra white space at the bottom of one of the aim.php files...

Thanks,

Shawn

"Surface the ship! Prepare to muster all personnel to escape hatches.

Break out the rafts. Lash them to the deck.

We'll use them as shelters until the fleet arrives."

Hello..

Ok. I think I have everything working as expected in Test mode. However, I wanted to check on a few things:

1.) When I complete an order in "Test" mode, the order seems to complete...the site redirects back to the shop's home page. Is this normal? Where can I change the redirect after an order has been confirmed/submitted?

2.) Should an actual order appear in the admin area after a successful order is completed in TEST mode?

Thanks in advance!

s

Were you able to figure out the redirect issue? my site redirects to the credit card page when an order is completed, and success message shows in the URL.

Also, the order doesn't show up in the admin.

• 1 month later...

Sup peeps, I just have one simple question - With this module, if a credit card gets declined for ANY reason at all - how can that be automatically reflected on the order within the admin. Is there a setting for this in oscommerce rc2a? Can I set up in oscommerce to email declined notifications?

Thanks!

I am curious about this as well. Any ideas? We want to make sure we can contact those who get declined and not have to login to Authorize.net to obtain that info.

Thanks.

• 4 months later...

Hi Guys

First of all thanks for providing such wonderful contribution of Authorize Net AIM.

Well i have successfully installed and its working fine previously. But now for last few days i am facing one problem. I am getting payment in my Authorize.net account but its order entry is missing in Admin >> Customers >> Orders.

Have any one face this problem? I am stuck and guys i need your valuable guideline for it. Please help me out.

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

Would installing this contribution be an improvement over the module included in ver. 2.3.1. I'm having trouble getting it running. Such as

getting error general card decline with no record of receiving, let alone declining. Shouldn't error messages appear.

Now, the section where cc info is just not there.

Things I've tried. Made sure config files were converted for domain name transfer.

SSL certificate.

Uninstalled and reinstalled module.

Now looking to switch contributions.

Is this AIM module a workable substitute?

I appreciate your advice.

• 7 months later...

This is the fix for users of FEC (Fast Easy Checkout) using this module and facing the "The first four digits of the number entered are..." issue.

Replace in checkout_shipping.php:

while (list($key, $value) = each($_POST))

{

tep_session_register($key);

}

With:

while (list($key, $value) = each($HTTP_POST_VARS))

{

tep_session_register($key);

$_SESSION[$key] = $HTTP_POST_VARS[$key];

}

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/167064-fast-easy-checkout/page__view__findpost__p__1156285

Edited by SierraTango

• 4 months later...

I am also having an issue with after_process(),

I am using exclusively authorizenet_cc_AIM.php,

I am getting redirecting to the shopping cart, now empty instead of the checkout_success.php after the transaction goes through.

I get emails and it shows up in admin orders. I just need to change the redirect...I can't seem to nail this down... anyone else had similar experience / help?

Right now I have correctly set the redirect at the bottom of the checkout_process to checkout_success and it is defined correctly in filenames.php.

So I think it is the after_process() in the authorizenet_cc_aim.php, which is only

function after_process() {
 return false;
}

Anyone else have redirect problems?

Thanks

Edited by siouxsie

• 3 months later...

I need to Authorize only, not capture.

In addition to setting the transaction method in the module via the control panel, is there anything else required? Edits needed to the php or further settings in the module?

Thanks,

Chris

• 8 years later...

I installed Authorize.net years ago and eventually closed out that bank account.  The software is still on my Website.  I do not know what version or if I am missing updates

I have changed banks for authorize.net.

I have the API and Transaction Key

So where do I plug it into the APP

I also want to change the email for PayPal where do I plug that in

what forum should I post that into.

@jerrymeolaThe answers to both depends on the versions you have installed. For authorize.net, edit the admin->moduies->Payment->authorize.net_aim module. For Paypal, look in that location for the Paypal module being used. You should be using the Paypal App but clicking on, probably, the paypal standard module will take you where to go to edit the email address.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons