• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] Authorize Net AIM module

Vger

My advice is to change the javascript pop-up to a standard page link e.g. <a href="somepage.php" target="_blank">More Info</a>

Thanks Vger

Where would I change this?

• 2 weeks later...
I guess I'm a total Dumba$$.

I guess the contribution required the API Login ID, not the Anet control panel login.... :rolleyes:

That certainly made a big difference!

I made the same mistake. Thanks to you, I was able to figure it out a lot faster than I probably would have.

• 3 weeks later...

Turning on or passing on the IP Address to Authorize.net through AIM

Authorize.net asked to pass on the IP addresses

Something about x_Customer_IP ?

I have only found this once and it is on the authorize.net.php @ line 241.

I have searched for this line here on the forum and find it in a few ways.

On my page:

tep_draw_hidden_field('x_Customer_IP', $HTTP_SERVER_VARS['REMOTE_ADDR'])

What do I do to pass on the ip address?

I have just been the victim of CC fraud and good thing I did not ship the packages. The American owner of the card called me direct and we discussed what happened. Chances are that I won't receive chargeback fees since I am refunding the cards pretty quickly.

Thanks in advance!

Okay, I'm hoping someone can help.

I'm getting the following message when attempting a transaction:

(TESTMODE) The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive. - Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct any information and try again or contact us for further assistance.

I have a valid and active test account for authorize.net. The account is set to 'live' mode and has the default delimited response set to no, field separator set to comma, and encapsulation set to blank.

The server this is operating from is running Fedora Core 6 and has curl compiled into PHP. The page on the server making the request is operating in SSL mode and properly displays the lock in all browsers.

I've tried both the certification and secure sub-domains for authorize.net's gateway.

I know for a fact that the login / password is valid since I have a different hand-written application which also uses curl that operates correctly with the credentials used in the OSC installation.

I've even gone so far as to include the x_delim_char and x_encap_char fields to the curl transaction to ensure that this is being set properly.

Any ideas..?

I’m currently running Authorizenet ADC connection in production which works correctly and want to switch to Authorizenet AIM module.

When I switch modules and remove the extra code required for the ADC module in checkout_process the transaction works fine for me BUT every user gets a return message from A.net that the credit card number is required. I’m setup correctly in A.net for AIM processing.

I need to get this fixed so I can install other modules (Like CCGV(trad)). Could this be a PHP setting??? I’m currently running 4.4.6.

Is both osCom and Auth.net in Live mode?

Check both sites.

I did not need to set curl.

I use the Authorize.net AIM and have an SSL.

I've been having issues with this contribution not updating my orders in the database and I think I've figured out the problem but I'm not a PHP programmer.

Basically, I have the Order_Total module installed and it seems to be causing the problem.

I have the PayPal_IPN module installed and it is working properly with the Order_Total module and I'm wondering if it's possible to use some of the code for the PayPal_IPN module to fix my issues.

If anyone could help me with this, that would be fantastic, thanks.

Matthew

• 3 weeks later...
I've been having issues with this contribution not updating my orders in the database and I think I've figured out the problem but I'm not a PHP programmer.

Basically, I have the Order_Total module installed and it seems to be causing the problem.

I have the PayPal_IPN module installed and it is working properly with the Order_Total module and I'm wondering if it's possible to use some of the code for the PayPal_IPN module to fix my issues.

If anyone could help me with this, that would be fantastic, thanks.

Matthew

Hello Matt,

I am also facing same problem, what did you do to solve your problem as I also have order Total module installed.

Can you please let me know the fix?

Thanks

Hello Matt,

I am also facing same problem, what did you do to solve your problem as I also have order Total module installed.

Can you please let me know the fix?

Thanks

I have NOT solved this problem and would love any help that I can get...

Does anyone know how to add the transaction number from purchases to the Invoice and Shipping forms? And the order page as well.

Thanks, any help would be appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

(TESTMODE) The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive. - Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct any information and try again or contact us for further assistance.

I have a valid and active test account for authorize.net. The account is set to 'live' mode and has the default delimited response set to no, field separator set to comma, and encapsulation set to blank.

The server this is operating from is running Fedora Core 6 and has curl compiled into PHP. The page on the server making the request is operating in SSL mode and properly displays the lock in all browsers.

I've tried both the certification and secure sub-domains for authorize.net's gateway.

I know for a fact that the login / password is valid since I have a different hand-written application which also uses curl that operates correctly with the credentials used in the OSC installation.

I've even gone so far as to include the x_delim_char and x_encap_char fields to the curl transaction to ensure that this is being set properly.

Any ideas..?

Make sure this is correct:

Transaction POST URL:

https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll

I had the same problem with a test account. The certification and secure subdomains weren't working with it, but when I changed the subdomain to 'test' it did work correctly.

Any ideas..?

I have a question about the order status. I am a newbie to the authorize.net AIM module. (And to authorize.net)

I am noticing that the order status is at "pending" regardless of the status of the payment. I understand this is the default and this will always show for every order.

Is it true that this module does not update the order status once the charge has been approved or declined? I must manually mark each sale as payment received or if the card was declined manually cancel the order and return the item to stock?

How has everyone else been handling this if this is the case? With a large number of orders this seems as though it would be very time consuming. Do you just review every email or look over the days charges at authorize.net?

Thank you for your help on this.

The default order status can be whatever you wish it to be - by resetting it in the module settings. So if you want the default order status to be 'Completed' then you can make it so.

However, if your site offers downloads then it is advisable to set the default order status to 'Pending'.

Vger

• 2 weeks later...

I just installed the module and everything seemed to be working fine until i go to check out and add in the false credit card number then click continue then this error comes up

"Please select a payment method for your order."

What is that about?

If you have more than one payment method available then to the right of them are radio buttons, and you have to click the one next to the payment method you wish to use. If you don't do that then you get the error message you reported.

If you enabled more than one payment method in osC Admin, and they both have the same Sort Order then you may not even see the second payment module displayed on the page, so no radio button to tick.

Vger

If you have more than one payment method available then to the right of them are radio buttons, and you have to click the one next to the payment method you wish to use. If you don't do that then you get the error message you reported.

If you enabled more than one payment method in osC Admin, and they both have the same Sort Order then you may not even see the second payment module displayed on the page, so no radio button to tick.

Vger

Ok the only payment module i have installed is the Authorize AIM module and "Sort Order" is set to 0 no other module is installed. I go to checkout with what is in my cart and put in the credit card info then click continue and at the top a red bar appears with "Please select a payment method for your order"

Well add another user to the list of people that cannot get this mod to work "out of the box"

I'm on a vps, I can fully control my server and that is not a single other website on my ip address, i'm not even using shared hosting.

I've read this entire forum and still get the same result, no matter if i switch it from test to live mode:

(TESTMODE) This transaction cannot be accepted. - Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct any information and try again or contact us for further assistance.

I have ssl working fine, the other authorize.net mods work fine that i've tried, I just want one that has a ccv field in it so that I can cut down on fraud

My test site is store.tthlabel.com

I"ve tried new keys, set all the values correctly, is this just an issue where it will never function correctly on my server? I've tried for hours upon hours