• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Orders are in database but not in admin

I'm trying not to go insane. :)

I've done every search possible here and I just can't find this problem listed anywhere.

When someone places an order it doesn't show up in the Orders listing in the admin. The order IS in the database, but admin shows zero orders.

I can't figure out if one of the files didn't get transferred, I've looked and everything seems to be there! I'm SO confused. Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you!

It sounds as though the Order Status is not getting updated on return to the website. Have you installed any modifications?

Vger

Yes, I installed Coupon/Gift Voucher and the Wish List mods.

The CCGV module is a particularly long and difficult install and easy to make a small mistake. My best advice would be to go back over the install instructions for your mods, checking every file, and make sure that you did not get anything wrong. One small error is all it takes.

Vger

Thank you, I will do that tonight.

I await your findings as I have a similar problem, everything was fine until order No. 197.

The admin page shows all orders up to 197, but none beyond that, they are in the database, and if you search for order No. 200, for example, it will find and display the relevant invoice, just won't show them on the admin page.

Steve

I await your findings as I have a similar problem, everything was fine until order No. 197.

The admin page shows all orders up to 197, but none beyond that, they are in the database, and if you search for order No. 200, for example, it will find and display the relevant invoice, just won't show them on the admin page.

Steve

UPDATE .. if its any consolation, as of 08/03 (order No 208) orders starting showing again ... However

there is still no listing for orders 197 - 208 ! Hmmmmmm !

Steve

Weird Steve!

I've still not found the solution to the problem I've been having. :(

I've re-transferred all of the admin files and the orders are still not showing up.

Hopefully I find it soon before I'm bald.

Have you had any luck figuring yours out Steve?

Archived