• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Order of installation

bobsi18

Hi there! I posted part of this in the general part of the forum earlier today and it was suggested that I put this partic question in this forum... I'm a complete beginner when it comes to php and am trying to do things as easily as possible...

I've successfully installed a copy of oscommerce and have started playing with it. I thought first step was to install the contributions I want and so I have also installed:

- Seperate Price per Customer (SPPC)

- AusPost Flatrates

- Credit Class Give vouchers (CCGV) v1.51a [half]

Some of the other contributions I want to install are:

- Purchase without account

- Australian Bank Transfer

- Add a printable catalog

- Add weight and weight total to cart

- Add weight to product attributes

- Some kind of import function

And a few more that I found but have since lost (will have to find them again...).

I've only installed half of CCGV because I soon realised that some of the files would need to be edited because of the SPPC installation and that's where my problems begin. I've started playing around with editing the files and have quickly realised it's something I'd rather not do too much of. I installed SPPC first because, based on the forum, I thought there were alot of files that would need to be modified if I did it last. I'm just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for the other contributions that I'm thinking about, any particular order that would make it easier?

Any suggestions gratefully accepted!!!

Thanks, Barbara