• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SubTotal always at 0

Tveitan

Hey.

I need some help to figure out how to fix my shopingcart. If you look at the http://www.convoymail.no site you will see you add products to the shopingcart it always stay at 0 subtotal. The problem came up when I was installing a pure new oscommerce 2.2ms2-051113 and exported products and category tables from the old database(from oscommerce 2.2ms2) and imported it to the new one. I have looked over and over and found out that the structure in the database is exactly like it should and the data is fine.

I cant seem to find out whats wrong here and what to do. Can someone please give me some suggestions what to do?

you should look the catalog\shopping_cart.php and catalog\includes\classes\shopping_cart.php files. Perhaps there are modifications you made to those files that cause this problem. (Like some currency hard-coded value)

Thx for reply.

I have done that too. But I have tried without any mods and still dont work. So I have found out there has to be something in the database. But I have gone through it several times and compared it with a vanilla one and I cant find anything wrong.

So if anyone knows where in the database to look/fix I would be very happy. :rolleyes:

Archived