• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Deleted All Manufactures now I have mySQL Errors

gnxmedia

I deleted all thje Manufactures and as soon as i idi that i started getting mySQL errors. The option to add a manufactur is also now gone, all iget isthe mySQL error.

Manufacturers

Manufacturers Action

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select manufacturers_id, manufacturers_name, manufacturers_image, date_added, last_modified from manufacturers order by manufacturers_name limit -20, 20

[TEP STOP]

Im a novice :( with osCommerce. How can i fix this?

Thank any help in advance.

This is a known bug. Search in the bug area for the 20 20 error.

Thanks.. I checked and only found one instance of it with no way or solution to correct it. Am i looking in the right place?

Could you post up a link?

Thanks.. I checked and only found one instance of it with no way or solution to correct it. Am i looking in the right place?

Could you post up a link?

There is several entries for the same problem. Look here at the end of the page for the official fix.

• 3 weeks later...

I had the same problem, so I manually went intu PHPMYadmin and went to the tables referring to Manufacturers and input a fake manufacturer. You have to make sure that you put something in both tables (there are 2 referring to Manufacturers).

Rebekah

Archived