• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Email Notification

turkbros

Hello all,

I just want to know if there is something to do with my OSc or it is a general problem. When user registers for the site or purchase something...i believe admin supposed to get an email notification about it..correct me if i am wrong..

please guys can you help me on this one ?

Appreciate that

Hello all,

I just want to know if there is something to do with my OSc or it is a general problem. When user registers for the site or purchase something...i believe admin supposed to get an email notification about it..correct me if i am wrong..

Appreciate that

In your admin configuration box find "send extra emails to" and edit to add the email address you want to receive the emails at

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

In your admin configuration box find "send extra emails to" and edit to add the email address you want to receive the emails at

hi there...thank you for your reply first of all..it just notifies you when purchase takes place, it doesnt notfies u when a user regs for your site

To answer your question, as far as I know, the standard OSC doesn't send an email to the store when someone creates an account (at least mine never did). So there's not a problem with your site.

To answer your question, as far as I know, the standard OSC doesn't send an email to the store when someone creates an account (at least mine never did). So there's not a problem with your site.

OK thank you for your answers guys !

I have the same problem with my shopping cart. I have added the email address I want the extra email sent to. However, it still does not work. Any ideas?

Hello all,

Appreciate that

hello

if you want an email sent to you the store owner when someone registers

try this contibution http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...h,welcome+email

it worked for me

Archived