• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Page Title shows osCommerce

Hi There,

I have a strange bug which just cannot solve.

My store name is set in my Store Admin and I even checked the configuration table using phpMyAdmin and the store name is set. But my page title as well as the Copyright at the bottom shows osCommerce. The date in the copyright also shows 2003. I doesn't show 2006.

Does anyone have a clue why this happens?

Thanks

Dirko

Hi There,

My store name is set in my Store Admin and I even checked the configuration table using phpMyAdmin and the store name is set. But my page title as well as the Copyright at the bottom shows osCommerce. The date in the copyright also shows 2003. I doesn't show 2006.

Thanks

Dirko

the copyright and date on the footer you can edit here: catalog/footer.php

the browser title you can change in catalog/includes/languages/english.php

Hope this helps,

Elaine

"There are only 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who don't. "

Hi There,

Thanks

Dirko

Sorry, one more. I also changed the footer in catalog/includes/footer

"There are only 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who don't. "

Hi,

Thanks for the help. Seems that the version of my osCommerce I received from my host had the footer hard-coded. Not pulling anything from DB.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the help. Seems that the version of my osCommerce I received from my host had the footer hard-coded. Not pulling anything from DB.

Thanks

I'm pretty sure the footer is hard coded in the latest version, and always has been.

I'm pretty sure the footer is hard coded in the latest version, and always has been.

yes, I think you're right, I had to do the same thing in another version a year ago.

Elaine

Archived