• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shopping cart not refreshing every time buy now is used

knifeman

I guess I have joined the list of people experiencing some weird cart errors.

While in a category, I click buy now and land in the shopping cart with one item in it. If I click my back button and add another item with buy now, I land in shopping cart page but only one item showing. Clicking update cart or 'view cart' at the header, then lands me in the shopping cart with 2 items showing. So items are being added, but shopping cart page is not refreshed, merely cached.

While in a category, I click buy now and land in the shopping cart with one item in it. If I click my back button and add another item with buy now, I land in shopping cart page but only one item showing. Clicking a new category and then a buy now button will add that item and also show that item. But clicking back and buy now for an additional item repeats the error as stated in the first paragraph.

I just noticed this problem this week. Not sure how long it has been doing this. The only major change I have done lately, was not so major. I added the code to index.php as seen in this topic.topic

Site is My Webpage if someone would like to experiment for themselves. Any tips on this problem are greatly appreciated,

Tim

Archived