• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Cannot find modules error

fireboy63

Hello all,

I recently had to move an OSCommerce shopping cart from one server to another. I backed up all the OCS files & folders from the old server (on which the cart worked just fine), and proceeded to kick everything over to the new server. I copied and pasted all the files over and, for the whole of it, the shopping cart looks good and everything looks right about it.

However, when I logged into the admin panel to make sure everything was correct there, I came across something interesting: all of our customers, orders, products, reviews, and images are all there and accounted for, but on the bottom of each page I see this error:

Cannot find module (IP-MIB): At line 0 in (none) Cannot find module (IF-MIB): At line 0 in (none) Cannot find module (TCP-MIB): At line 0 in (none) Cannot find module (UDP-MIB): At line 0 in (none) Cannot find module (SNMPv2-MIB): At line 0 in (none) Cannot find module (SNMPv2-SMI): At line 0 in (none) Cannot find module (UCD-SNMP-MIB): At line 0 in (none) Cannot find module (UCD-DEMO-MIB): At line 0 in (none) Cannot find module (SNMP-TARGET-MIB): At line 0 in (none) Cannot find module (SNMP-VIEW-BASED-ACM-MIB): At line 0 in (none) Cannot find module (SNMP-COMMUNITY-MIB): At line 0 in (none) Cannot find module (UCD-DLMOD-MIB): At line 0 in (none) Cannot find module (SNMP-FRAMEWORK-MIB): At line 0 in (none) Cannot find module (SNMP-MPD-MIB): At line 0 in (none) Cannot find module (SNMP-USER-BASED-SM-MIB): At line 0 in (none) Cannot find module (SNMP-NOTIFICATION-MIB): At line 0 in (none) Cannot find module (SNMPv2-TM): At line 0 in (none)

I am not sure what it means for my cart or how to rectify it. Since I backed up all of the files that were on my old server, might it just be easier to remove and then reinstall the cart altogether (as opposed to digging through and manipulating code)? Please...any help you can give would be appreciated. As is always the case when we're talking about a downed e-commerce solution, the potential is there for this customer to lose some business if the cart isn't working correctly, so the sooner you can give any advice, the better.

Thanks!

~ Derek

Id be glad to take a look at this problem for you and fixing it for you...

If you'ld like me to take a look let me know... PM me with URLs and such...

Mike

Archived