• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Order Email Confirmation

chrispag

I would like to know if anybody knows of a way, or has an add-on, that will email a specified address or addresses each time an order is received. This would be a HUGE help for many I suspect. I would prefer it be incorporated into the Admin control panel as a field in the Configuration...maybe Order Confirmations and you type in the addresses there.

If you know PHP...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help!!!

Don't want to be mean - but you need to take a look around your osCommerce admin panel, and read up a bit in the Knowledge Base, before posting things like this to the Collaborative Documentation Effort. If you'd also read the pinned guidelines at the top of this forum (the one that says 'How To Help') then you'd know not to post the question here anyway. Which is why it's been moved.

To answer your post - try putting an e-mail address in your osC admin panel, under Configuration --> My Store --> Send Extra Order E-mails To.

Vger

I immediately noted that and created a new one in the appropriate area not knowing I was in the wrong area. I looked for a way to remove this thread but could not.. Thanks for calling it as your see it.

Archived