• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help needed with configuration PLEASE!

rjbacon

Hi,

I am brand new to oscommerce, I have been using cube cart but the skins a hundred times better with oscommerce.

Firstly how do I transfer all my catagories, products, picutres and everything else on to oscommerce?

Secondly I have changed the shop name but it still comes up with oscommerce on the title bar, any help with that plus everything else in the admin tool doesn't work. I.e shop address, owner etc...?

Please help me, newbie here.

Please!!

Hi,

I am brand new to oscommerce, I have been using cube cart but the skins a hundred times better with oscommerce.

Firstly how do I transfer all my catagories, products, picutres and everything else on to oscommerce?

Secondly I have changed the shop name but it still comes up with oscommerce on the title bar, any help with that plus everything else in the admin tool doesn't work. I.e shop address, owner etc...?

Please help me, newbie here.

Please!!

Give us some more info on the errors or problems your having with the admin panel... whats your domain?

Give us some more info on the errors or problems your having with the admin panel... whats your domain?

Sorry can't give out my domain.

I can change the store name but when I go back to the IE it still says Oscommerce in the title bar. I press F5 to refresh but it still says the same thing.

Any help with transferring my products?

Thanks,

Rob

Archived