• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

which contribution can do this?

tomliuwhite

Is there any contribution can almost do like this?

1. Add a ?Team Code? to the account information.

2. Create a NEW PHP-based page to manage the rebate calculations and requests.

a. It should utilize the same username/password as the oscommerce account login

b. Only selected accounts will be authorized to login (ie. the coach)__

3. When opening the Rebate management page, it should querry the oscommerce database and calculate the total sales for the team code of the user.

a. Do not include tax or shipping costs in calculation

4. The page should display the following information:

a. the total to-date sales for that customer

b. The calculated rebate

i. It will either be 5% or 10% depending on the client. We need a way to define this percentage in an admin console.

c. Display the to-date rebate requests

d. The total rebate available

5. If rebate available amount is greater than $100, provide a button to ?Request Rebate?

6. On the Request Rebate page, it should ask:

a. Who will check be made to?

7. After rebate has been requested, the about of rebates claimed to date needs to be updated for future visits to that page.

Many thanks in advance.

Email the Mod Team at OSC, they can put you in touch with a custom mod specialest

when somebody posts a topic for help/search for a contribution, they usually aren't looking for paid help ;)

Either i didn't find a suitable contrib or i felt that this user of OSC would be better suited to getting specialsed (CUSTOM) mod written for them.

Have you found 1??????\

Either i didn't find a suitable contrib or i felt that this user of OSC would be better suited to getting specialsed (CUSTOM) mod written for them.

Have you found 1??????\

never looked, but i myself post a LOT of questions for "does this contribution exist??" topics and i do not want anyone referring paid help. (speaking for myself) i know of excellent paid help already, so if i post a question in this forum i would only expect referrals, assumptions or guidance in answering my question without pointing to paid help.

i didn't mean to come off as an ass, but just posting my POV here, as i'm sure the majority follows my preference.

Yes i do agree, but in this instance i believe that this would be implemented, trialed, researched, customised better than any standard contrib.

This is not the place argue abut this. Next time you want to trash me on a board PM me and we can discuss.

Yes i do agree, but in this instance i believe that this would be implemented, trialed, researched, customised better than any standard contrib.

this topic has existed for less than 2 hours before you posted. are you the end-all, be-all of oscommerce?

why not give somebody else a chance to respond before you chime in and tell them the only answer is PAID help?

This is not the place argue abut this. Next time you want to trash me on a board PM me and we can discuss.

pm spats are not my style. this never was a forum spat to begin with, you simply took my post the wrong way

Archived