• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problems with newsletter contrib

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1678

This is the contrib I installed I fallowed the instructions to the T but I dont know what is wrong.

I myself tried to sign up for a newsletter I filled in the the info clicked continue and this error popped up.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/web_m/d11/s44/b025debf/www/store/nfoscomm/catalog/includes/classes/snoopy1.class.php:2104) in /mnt/web_m/d11/s44/b025debf/www/store/nfoscomm/catalog/newsletters_subscribe.php on line 73

This is the error I get what does this gibrish mean, what needs fixed.

To see for yourself here is a link to My Store

Please help this is a some what live store.

Thanks in advance

Eric

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1678

This is the contrib I installed I fallowed the instructions to the T but I dont know what is wrong.

I myself tried to sign up for a newsletter I filled in the the info clicked continue and this error popped up.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/web_m/d11/s44/b025debf/www/store/nfoscomm/catalog/includes/classes/snoopy1.class.php:2104) in /mnt/web_m/d11/s44/b025debf/www/store/nfoscomm/catalog/newsletters_subscribe.php on line 73

This is the error I get what does this gibrish mean, what needs fixed.

To see for yourself here is a link to My Store

Please help this is a some what live store.

Thanks in advance

Eric

Try this for me. Open both of those files (actually the first one in the error is, I beleive more vital due to it coming first) ..anyway, check to see if there are ANY blank lines at the end of those file. The VERY last line should have something - ?> or </html> nut NOT blank returns.

After you''ve removed them, try again.

It's usually the simple stuff that breaks the complex stuff.

Henry

My Contributions

Henry Smith

OK I looked at the files clossely and in the snoopy file at the top it only had?>

so i made it like the rest and changed it to

?>php

/*

$Id: snoopy1.class.php,v 1.12 2003/06/17 17:29:44 dgw_ Exp $

and in the second file there was a white space in the bootom require(whatever); ?> thats it so I changed it to the way it should be

require(whatever);

?>

Anyhow it works great now thanks for the help I really appriciate it.