• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Add PHP to Product Description

thopunk

I need to have the product price show up in the description, not just in its normal place. How can I do this? I also want the product title to show up in the description. Is this possible to do with the php code... it always comes up blank and when i view source, the actual php is there. thanks.

Give us an example of your code.

Local: Mac OS X 10.5.8 - Apache 2.2/php 5.3.0/MySQL 5.4.10 • Web Servers: Linux

Tools: BBEdit, Coda, Versions (Subversion), Sequel Pro (db management)

i'm putting this in the products description: <?php echo $products_price; ?>

you can see the page here and view the source and see how it doesnt show up next to "price" in red.

http://timmelideo.com/osc/product_info.php?products_id=32

thanks

pllllleeeeeeeeeeeease lol. sorry, but im desperate. i need this site up and running this week.

If you want the price to show up under your description, why not just move the code on the product_info.php?

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

If you want the price to show up under your description, why not just move the code on the product_info.php?

because i want it to say like "this shirt for just INSER_PRICE_HERE is a great deal" but i want to be able to change it from the admin panel so i dont have to go into the code (its actually not me thats going to be doing the editing).

I also wanna move the attributes area. hmmmmmm.

Archived