• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Is this a good search feature?

hi. please take a look at thINK4inc.com and tell me if it's easy to find your ink. do we need any clearer instructions for how to find your ink by looking up your manufacturer and printer or part number?

your input is much appreciated!

hi. please take a look at thINK4inc.com and tell me if it's easy to find your ink. do we need any clearer instructions for how to find your ink by looking up your manufacturer and printer or part number?

your input is much appreciated!

if you offer something like that, make sure people can enter the product as printed on their printer or the box it came in.

Instructions like "remove slashed and dashes and separate letters from numbers....." would make me not use it. I would suggest your script does that for your customers.

Treasurer MFC

yeah you made great work, did you use some contribution?

thanks! it's not a contribution and we're sort of sorry that it isn't. it relies on different database tables than the ones in OSC so it really doesn't fit the OSC model. we can tell you how we did it though ;)

if you offer something like that, make sure people can enter the product as printed on their printer or the box it came in.

Instructions like "remove slashed and dashes and separate letters from numbers....." would make me not use it. I would suggest your script does that for your customers.

ok, i understand. we still have the "Quicksearch" in the left column. so far we hope that everybody will use the Ultimate Ink Search on the home page to find their ink and that was the whole point of making the drop-downs in ultimate ink search. so people don't have to worry about getting the right spelling.

we left Quicksearch in there because you can still use it for other things. should we just get rid of it?

Archived