• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Payment Module Missing 'Credit Card Type' Field

The generic 'Credit Card' payment module that came with osC as well as the LinkPoint Connect payment module I've installed work fine, and even charge the credit card fine, but don't offer a field on the checkout_payment.php page for the customer to enter the type of card (ie. Visa, MC, etc).

Anyone know if there is a way to add this option? I know the variable MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTCONNECT_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_TYPE exists in the language file for the LinkPoint payment module, so it just seems like it's not being called at the checkout page. If this is the case how does a beginner PHP dude like myself fix such a problem? :-"

Hi, I'm having this same problem as well. From an article I found in the Knowledge Base, it looks as though there should be a listing page under Configuration > Credits Cards in admin, but I don't have one!

http://www.oscommerce.info/kb/osCommerce/A...nfiguration/235

Have you found a solution yet? My store can only accept Mastercard and Visa, so I need to have a dropdown where the customer can choose what type of credit card they are using to make the purchase. Can anyone help us?

Archived