• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

problem with languages

hi

This is my first post, i found oscommerce last week, and i trying to install the portuguese language.

Now i've download the packages, and put them in the directories, but when i try to set as a new language i receive this messange:

Warning: main(includes/languages//portuguese.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /srv/www/htdocs/oscommerce-2.2ms2-051113/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 285

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages//portuguese.php' (include_path='.:') in /srv/www/htdocs/oscommerce-2.2ms2-051113/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 285

In the line 285 of application_top.php, i got this:

// include the language translations

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '.php');

Well, that's how far i go :blink:

What it's supose to do now ?

Thank's

hi

This is my first post, i found oscommerce last week, and i trying to install the portuguese language.

Now i've download the packages, and put them in the directories, but when i try to set as a new language i receive this messange:

Warning: main(includes/languages//portuguese.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /srv/www/htdocs/oscommerce-2.2ms2-051113/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 285

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages//portuguese.php' (include_path='.:') in /srv/www/htdocs/oscommerce-2.2ms2-051113/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 285

In the line 285 of application_top.php, i got this:

// include the language translations

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '.php');

Well, that's how far i go :blink:

What it's supose to do now ?

Thank's

Does nobody know ?

Archived