• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Getting error during installation when I click catalog twords the end

anahi03

I get the following errors twords the end of the installation when I click on the catalog button

Warning: main(includes/application_top.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/phatsoftware/index.php on line 13

Warning: main(includes/application_top.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/phatsoftware/index.php on line 13

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/application_top.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php/share/pear') in /home/www/phatsoftware/index.php on line 13

Also when I click on administration tool it cant find the file

Please help

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/application_top.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php/share/pear') in /home/www/phatsoftware/index.php on line 13

My problem is similar to yours. Only mine is permission denied. I have tried changing various permissions. When I click on the admin button it takes me to a page that simply states

Warning: main(includes/application_top.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/www/racewindsor/shopracewindsor/catalog/admin/index.php on line 13

Warning: main(includes/application_top.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/www/racewindsor/shopracewindsor/catalog/admin/index.php on line 13

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/application_top.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/www/racewindsor/shopracewindsor/catalog/admin/index.php on line 13

Have you had any luck with your progress? Any suggestions that might help me? I hope someone has some suggestions soon. This seems like such a wonderful addition to our websites.

I get the following errors twords the end of the installation when I click on the catalog button

Also when I click on administration tool it cant find the file

Please help

Looks like you need to edit your configure.php file, if your store is located at /www/phatsoftware/ then the path to the application_top.php file should read /phatsoftware/includes/application_top.php

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Archived