• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal not identifying item bought.

collector1

Hi, I have set up Paypal via my paypal profile and run a test. Item bought through cart with out a problem but the confirmation email sent to me does not identify the item/product but instead shows the shop name. Auto returm is on, currency = GBP, Paypal account = on, return url = /checkout_process.php If anyone can help I would be very greatful, Thanks.

so in your admin you do not see what was purchased? paypal will say the store name and not product the way you have it set but it looks like your admin should be ok. As long as you have the paypal return url set to your checkout_process page.

If it is set that way and you dont see the details in your admin then maybe you should try the IPN contribution?

My shop works fine without that contrib and is set up the way it looks like yours is---

Hope somehow this helps

"I must admit that I personally measure success in terms of the contributions an individual makes to her or his fellow human beings."

---Margaret Mead---

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.

--Ken Kesey"

Archived