• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Where can I change the word "delivered" to "shipped" in the order admin status ?

Haitashi

I have customers and interpret "delivered" as if they have already received the shipment and it's causing a bit of confusion.

I wish to change the options I have for order status to have the options:

Pending

Processing

Shipped (instead of delivered)

I've been looking for the file to edit all day and I can't seem to find it.

THANKS IN ADVANCE! :thumbsup:

If you have a serious problem but it can be solved, why worry about it? If you have a serious problem but it can't be solved, then why worry about it?

I have customers and interpret "delivered" as if they have already received the shipment and it's causing a bit of confusion.

I wish to change the options I have for order status to have the options:

Pending

Processing

Shipped (instead of delivered)

I've been looking for the file to edit all day and I can't seem to find it.

THANKS IN ADVANCE! :thumbsup:

Look in your localization box in the admin for orders status

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Look in your localization box in the admin for orders status

*bump* I have been looking for the same thing all night as well. The last reply didn't help. Where do I look to change this text? What file?

*bump* I have been looking for the same thing all night as well. The last reply didn't help. Where do I look to change this text? What file?

Duh! Nevermind...I was looking in the actual file language....not in the admin panel... :)

Duh! Nevermind...I was looking in the actual file language....not in the admin panel... :)

So, the file is inside admin? Please let me know which FOLDER/FILE I can change this. THANKS!

If you have a serious problem but it can be solved, why worry about it? If you have a serious problem but it can't be solved, then why worry about it?

Archived