• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

cattree_v1.0 is nor working at all

peteruittilburg

Hello,

It is a bit quiet in the Dutch forum, so i try my luck over here.

I?m having problems with the cattree_v1.0 contri. Looking in the forums isn?t giving any solution.

First, what do I want.

The category menu of the demo site looks a bit silly. I like the way it works, but not how it looks. It just needs some small changes. The right sited arrow needs to be a dot ore something else in gif format, but on the left site of the category. It must look like Windows explorer, but I want to change the yellow folders in some other *.gif or *.JPG. What I realy like of the osC menu is that the tree stays visible.

For al this, I want to use the cattree_v1.0 contri.

I did the following:

Exchange the old categories.php for the new one in catalog/include/boxes

And I placed the folder javascript into the catalog folder

This al can be found in readme.txt

When I open my site (firefox or IE), the Category box is containing 1 line and no text.

Also no errors.

I opened the site with firefox and tried the javascript consol. It gave no errors.

OsC is running local with XAMPP, but that can not be the problem (I think). Further more, Java is running on IE en Firefox.

Someone suggested me to use Coolmenu, but this is not the kind of menu that I want. With this conti, (as far as I know), not the complete tree is visible. The deeper levels are not visible if one is selected.

Who has some advice on this sunny and dry afternoon.

Regards,

Peter

Edited by peteruittilburg