• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

My shipping quote gif order for Fedex needs arranging.

Leak-Proof

When I test my site with a product purchase, the "Delivery Information " window shows the text for Canada Post nicely above the logo for Canada Post. (gif) However, the text for the Fedex quote is inline with the logo (looks bad).

How do I adjust the settings to provide the text above the Fedex logo like the Canada Post entry?

PS: I am very new to this and am very impressed with the amount of participation in making this whole osCommerce this possible. As I learn more, perhaps I can contibute to the knowledge base. Thanks. :)

I like these mods, there fun! ...65 70 72 75 80 85 125+ contributions installed and counting...

Tools I'm using: OSC2.2 milestone2, Filezilla for FTP, PHP Designer 2007PE (nice), Araxis Merge 6.5 to compare files, XP(my box), Remote Server is shared Apache 1.3 Cpanel, CURL, and PHPmyAdmin through my hosts Cpanel to mess up the database.

open the file where this happens, after the fedex text, add <br> to force a line break before the image is shown.

Thanks, I will fix that at the next oppourtunity; but I have a much larger problem now.

I had been straightening out my languages and shipping modules (Canada Post & Fedex) when it seemed I lost all my Catagories and products in the Admin window where I create them. However, I could still see them when I browsed the site doing test purchases. So I figured I would restore my database through PHP myadmin.

Now I get this error:

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_dim_type' in 'field list'

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_dim_type, p.products_weight_type, p.products_length, p.products_width, p.products_height, p.products_ready_to_ship, p.products_tax_class_id from products p, products_description pd where p.products_id = '34' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

I am quite lost as to what I should do now. The products are all showing up in the admin section but I cannot edit them. i get this error:

select pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_id, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_dim_type, p.products_weight_type, p.products_length, p.products_width, p.products_height, p.products_ready_to_ship, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, date_format(p.products_date_available, '%Y-%m-%d') as products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_tax_class_id, p.manufacturers_id from products p, products_description pd where p.products_id = '32' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

In the Main Page, the Shopping Cart right side box has this error as well.

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_dim_type, p.products_weight_type, p.products_length, p.products_width, p.products_height, p.products_ready_to_ship, p.products_tax_class_id from products p, products_description pd where p.products_id = '34' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

Here's my site as it sites now:

Any help would be greatfully acknowledged.

I like these mods, there fun! ...65 70 72 75 80 85 125+ contributions installed and counting...

Tools I'm using: OSC2.2 milestone2, Filezilla for FTP, PHP Designer 2007PE (nice), Araxis Merge 6.5 to compare files, XP(my box), Remote Server is shared Apache 1.3 Cpanel, CURL, and PHPmyAdmin through my hosts Cpanel to mess up the database.

When you restored your database, I imagine you restored the default database. The elements that are causing errors in your site now are NOT from the defualt database, and look like they are from a shipping contribution. Add your shipping information back into the database (if there was an sql file in the controib, run that) and your site should get back up and running pretty quickly.

When you restored your database, I imagine you restored the default database. The elements that are causing errors in your site now are NOT from the defualt database, and look like they are from a shipping contribution. Add your shipping information back into the database (if there was an sql file in the controib, run that) and your site should get back up and running pretty quickly.

Thanks Again. I ran the Sql script in the Canada Post mod and I'm back in business. :D

Archived