• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Free shipping and percent discount

miura465

Hi, i have the most current CCGV, along with rollup 3. i am trying to offer free shipping AND a percent discount. when i try to do this, only the free shipping will be applied. do i have an error or was this not thought of during development? also i have been trying to integrate ccgv with easy checkout and have not been able to make it happen smoothly. and lastly, the coupon box durring checkout is a little messed up. the instructional text is in the top right corner and the code box is in the bottom left, with the redeem button wight under it. it seems that somehow my tables got messed up. does anyone have any comments for me? my website is www.rock-gear.com

thanks,

Zach

Hi, i have the most current CCGV, along with rollup 3. i am trying to offer free shipping AND a percent discount. when i try to do this, only the free shipping will be applied. do i have an error or was this not thought of during development? also i have been trying to integrate ccgv with easy checkout and have not been able to make it happen smoothly. and lastly, the coupon box durring checkout is a little messed up. the instructional text is in the top right corner and the code box is in the bottom left, with the redeem button wight under it. it seems that somehow my tables got messed up. does anyone have any comments for me? my website is www.rock-gear.com

thanks,

Zach

It is a "design feature" not an error...

it specifically says in the docs/help that you cannot have both %/$ off and free shipping, if free shipping is turned on, it will override the %/$ off.

regarding the tables, it is an error in the contribution, see my earlier post:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...ndpost&p=802745

-avi

http://otn.com complete web site design, specializing in custom programming (php/perl/mysql/postgress/javascript/ajax/c/c++/python/ruby) databases, shopping carts, integration of web site with existing business systems (point of sales, accounting systems, etc.)

web site hosting, maintenance, promotion, marketing, search engine optimization (seo) and more.