• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Default catalogue"tree" with osCommerce 2.2-MS2 ?

hro2u

Hello all,

Would really be helped if someone can give a link, picture etc of what the cataloguestructure and it?s files should look like in the default installation.

I have a bit of a mess right now in my includes catalogue structure:

In the includes folder there should also be the headers.php isn?t that right? Any other files?

If I look in the www/admin-catalogue I have that "tree" including the folder "includes" which looks like this:

www/admin/includes/

files under www/admin/includes/ are:

-application_bottom.php

-application.top.php

-column_left.php

-configure.php

-database_tables.php

-filenames.php

-footer.php

-general.js

-header.php

-stylesheet.css

-tld.txt

folders under www/admin/includes/ are:

boxes

classes

functions

graphs

javascript

languages

local

modules

So the question I really would like to have help with is: Have I deleted files in the

catalog www/includes/ that need to be replaced? (I now only have the file "configure.php" left there) Where can I find them easily so I dont have to reinstall all of OScommerce!!!

Best Rgrds and would really like a helping hand :-/

Hans (hro2u) in Stockholm, Sweden

In the download of osCommerce you'll find this file: tep_database-pr2.2-CVS.pdf, which shows you a complete tree of all class relationships.

The 'catalog' tree is there to see in the download also, everything is arranged by folders and files.

Download osCommerce 2.2 MS2 from downloads at www.oscommerce.com, unzip, and you'll see the complete list of folders/files inside the 'catalog' folder.

Vger

Download osCommerce 2.2 MS2 from downloads at www.oscommerce.com, unzip, and you'll see the complete list of folders/files inside the 'catalog' folder.
Or click here for a listing (scroll down for /incudes). B)

Local: Mac OS X 10.5.8 - Apache 2.2/php 5.3.0/MySQL 5.4.10 • Web Servers: Linux

Tools: BBEdit, Coda, Versions (Subversion), Sequel Pro (db management)

Hello,

How could I setup the PDF catalogue to work with the contribution "Image Magic"?

Image Magic.

I installed previously Image Magic. I think my PDF Catalogue doesn't generate thumbnails because of Image Magic pre-installed. How could I set it up to make it compatible?

Thanks LOTS in advance.

Hi again and thank?s for your help.

I managed to recreate my cataloguestructure and can now manage the oscommerce configuration from my admin account (even though the admin interface in distorted).

However...When trying to put my index.php live or trying to log in to the administration interface I get a distorted page with the following Fatal error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_customer greeting() in /data/members/paid/r/u/ruirui.se/htdocs/www/index.php on line 301

As far as I can understand the above error message refers to the line <td class="main"><?php echo tep_customer_greeting(); ?></td> BUT...I dont understand what generates it, what file or statement that might be missing?

Any ideas?

Best Regards

Hans in Stockholm

Hi again and thank?s for your help.

I managed to recreate my cataloguestructure and can now manage the oscommerce configuration from my admin account (even though the admin interface in distorted).

However...When trying to put my index.php live or trying to log in to the administration interface I get a distorted page with the following Fatal error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_customer greeting() in /data/members/paid/r/u/ruirui.se/htdocs/www/index.php on line 301

As far as I can understand the above error message refers to the line <td class="main"><?php echo tep_customer_greeting(); ?></td> BUT...I dont understand what generates it, what file or statement that might be missing?

Any ideas?

Best Regards

Hans in Stockholm

Archived