• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

discount rate

Meulemans

Hello,

I'm new here, and maybe is this question already posted. But I couldn't find a good response to my questions.

I'm looking for this in my shop:

Abbility to create discounts for a product, this discount should be a percentage and not a flat number.

Each customer should be able to be a member of a group but this should not be enforced.

A discount rate should be linked to a customer or a group, allowing me to create something like this:

Customer chooses product:

1) check if customer has personal discount rate for this product

2) if there is no personal discount rate check if the customer is part of a group

2b) if there is a group, check whether this group has a discount rate for this product

3) if there is no discount rate found appy the default price

These discount rates should be able to differ per product, example:

Product A ~> Retail gets 10% off

Wholesale gets 20% off

Customer A gets 5% off

Customer B gets 2% off

Product B ~> Retail gets 15% off

Wholesale gets 10% off

Customer A gets 0% off

Customer B gets 20% off

Now to further complicate things, each product should have different prices based on the quantity orderd.

Is this possible and how can this be done?

Thanks on advance,

Sven

Have you searched the contributions?

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions

There are numerous contributions that do parts of what you're describing, but I don't think any one of them does it all. Check and make sure you can't get a couple of the discount and customer groups contributions to work together the way you need them to.

Contributions

Discount Coupon Codes

Donations

Hello kgt,

I've searched the contribution and I think that total b2b will do most of this. But I can't find the ability to add custom prices per customer, total b2b should be able to handle this but I can't find it. For the different prices per quantity have I found Quantity Price Breaks Per Product.

Hope I can find out total b2b, if anyone can help me ...

Thanks,

Sven

Archived