• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can the my account links be removed?

pjb

Ok this question might annoy some, but can the My Account links be removed? If so how?

Also can the login links that appears on My Billing Information php be removed?

Thanks

Pete

Here is the long winded version of my question:

Basically I've combine PWA with the shipping combo bit in FEC and added some code (thanks to support)when a customer buys stuff they go straight to the billing bit in PWA, therefore completely by-passing the account options and shipping bit. However the account options can still be got to via the links. So I would like to remove these; hence hiding the account options totally.

This is a temporary solution until I get to grips with PHP, but will also give me the option to open the create account in the future when need.

Thank again

Download a copy of osCommerce 2.2 MS2 to your computer, from downloads at www.oscommerce.com, and unzip it.

Download and install a good (free) plain text ditor like Text Pad.

Use the 'Find In Files' feature of Text Pad to locate all links to account.php and account_edit.php in the 'catalog' side of things, and remove.

Same for the other problem.

Vger

Download a copy of osCommerce 2.2 MS2 to your computer, from downloads at www.oscommerce.com, and unzip it.

Download and install a good (free) plain text ditor like Text Pad.

Use the 'Find In Files' feature of Text Pad to locate all links to account.php and account_edit.php in the 'catalog' side of things, and remove.

Same for the other problem.

Vger

Thanks, much Appreciated, I?ll give it a bash.

Pete

Archived