• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Has anyone used the fast easy checkout mod?

I need to make the checkout process a little easier for my customers and am looking to install the fast easy checkout mod but I wanted to get some opinions on it first. Just curious if anyone else is using this and how easy it was to install. Also a link to your site would be great so I can see how it looks.

Thanks!

The install is relatively easy as contributions go, although they are not clear, in my opinion. Of course, that would depend upon oyur level of experience with installing contributions. I would think the place to ask for examle sites would be in the support thread for the contribution. The ones that post there are usually people that are actually using it.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

You might want to install it on a test store first. I use parts of it, but not the whole thing. It is a great contribution but it might not be the best solution for everyone, it is a personal choice. There is also this thread about the checkout process that is worth the read also.

There is not enough of it in my store to get a feeling as to what it does. I just use the PWA part of it.

I need to make the checkout process a little easier for my customers and am looking to install the fast easy checkout mod but I wanted to get some opinions on it first. Just curious if anyone else is using this and how easy it was to install. Also a link to your site would be great so I can see how it looks.

Thanks!

I haven't got a test site for you to see still in the sorting out process, but I have used this and thought it was pretty good except one thing. The customer needs to log off after buying stuff and I didn't think it was obvious to do. At the moment I'm using PWA and the shipping combo bit in FEC.

The installation instructions are ok and work well if you use both bits. Otherwise I found I had to play around to get it to work.

Good Luck

Archived