• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How do you reinstall deleted module in Admin ?

beauregard

If you deleted them via osCommerce admin then you can just click to 'Install' them again.

If you physically deleted the folders/files via FTP then you will have to FTP them back to your wbsite and then Install them via osC admin.

Vger

If you deleted them via osCommerce admin then you can just click to 'Install' them again.

If you physically deleted the folders/files via FTP then you will have to FTP them back to your wbsite and then Install them via osC admin.

Vger

I don't remember deleting the files but the Shipping and Payment modules are both empty, they are not in the admin so I can't click to 'Install', I have to upload them.

I'm not sure exactly what files I need to FTP back, what I'm missing is the payment modules and the shipping modules that are both empty.

Thanks in advance

I don't remember deleting the files but the Shipping and Payment modules are both empty, they are not in the admin so I can't click to 'Install', I have to upload them.

I'm not sure exactly what files I need to FTP back, what I'm missing is the payment modules and the shipping modules that are both empty.

Thanks in advance

What happened, is that after changing the domain name of my site, I than changed the 2 configure files and almost everything is OK except these 2 items

1- The taxes are not computing at all.

2- The Shipping and Payment modules are both empty, they are not in the admin so I can't click to 'Install',

Question - do I have to upload the missing files and if yes, which ones exactly ?

Is it a problem in my configure file ?

Thanks in advance

There are two 'modules' folders. One is in includes/ and the other is in includes/languages/english/

Vger

Both modules are present.

When I switched domain name, I corrected the 2 configure file but there must be something else to correct.

There's some kind of problem with the path because when I go to osC admin, I can't see the modules I also just noticed that the customer's order are not registering.

Archived