• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Email Functionality

Greetings all,

I'm sure this has been answered but I sure can't find it.

I am on a Windows 2003 server with IIS6 and an SMTP server. I can send email from the Contact Us link but when an order is placed, or if I process an order, nothing goes out.

I have it set to SMTP, changed from LF to CRLF, etc. no luck. I even tried the sendmail functionality with no luck. I know with Wordpress (php blogging software) I had to use a module that allowed me to authenticate my email connection.

So, all that being said, anyone seen this? Anyone have any ideas? Anyone get this working on MDS Host web hosting?

Thanks all

Ron Hagerman

• 2 weeks later...
Greetings all,

I'm sure this has been answered but I sure can't find it.

I am on a Windows 2003 server with IIS6 and an SMTP server. I can send email from the Contact Us link but when an order is placed, or if I process an order, nothing goes out.

I have it set to SMTP, changed from LF to CRLF, etc. no luck. I even tried the sendmail functionality with no luck. I know with Wordpress (php blogging software) I had to use a module that allowed me to authenticate my email connection.

So, all that being said, anyone seen this? Anyone have any ideas? Anyone get this working on MDS Host web hosting?

Thanks all

Ron Hagerman

I finally got this working.

Ron

Archived